Sunrise Stables is a Texas Horseman's Paradise
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Real Estate Specifics
Sunrise Stables is an equestrian paradise on 112.4 acres.
This world class horse facility and charming home is tucked away in a peaceful landscape.
Centrally located off South Lone Star Parkway (Hwy 317), just 30 minutes from Waco, Texas (21 miles), 1.5 hours from Austin, Texas (85 miles), and 2 hours from Dallas, Texas (116 miles).
Improved pastures with tree lined border offers plenty of room and is fenced/cross fenced for cattle and horses.
- 1800 sq. ft. Home at front of property
- Home - Three Bedrooms
- Home - Two Bathrooms
- Home - 1 Garage
- Large 32' x 40' metal shop with pull through bay and roll-up doors
- 30' x 54' insulated metal building with roll-up doors and enough parking for four dually pickups or other large equipment
- Horse barn complex has six box stalls
- Indoor grooming, tack, and wash bay stalls
- Pull through hay barn and workshop bay
- Barn - Guest Apartment - I bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living area fully air conditioned and heated
- Barn - Bunk House - 1 bathroom, conference room, kitchenette fully air conditioned and heated
- Barn - Laundry Room
- Barn - Feed and Storage Rooms
- Barn - Interior is heated with three infrared heaters, one in wash bay and two in alley by box stalls
- Covered trailer with parking area outside the barn
- Four Paddocks with covered, two wall sheds and automatic waterers
- Two Smaller Paddocks with covered mid-day protection
- West pasture has a large, 1.5+/- acre livestock tank
A place like this does not come along often!