*PRICE REDUCED Another $100,000* Enjoy Country Living In Your Authentic Log Home Close to WEC and HITS in Central Florida! *PRICE REDUCED*
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Real Estate Specifics
Price Reduced another $100,000, from $850,000 to $750,000!
Location, location, location, and only 10 miles to the World Equestrian Center, the Jockey Club and only 3 miles to the HITS horse show in Central Florida.
- At the heart of northwest Ocala's vibrant and storied horse country — sit on your wraparound porch that is high and dry, where you can sit to view your horses in the beautiful paddocks dotted with mature Live Oaks covered in Spanish Moss.
- Beautiful custom tongue-and-groove horse barn built in 2019 by Delbene Brothers Construction, and complete with feed/tack room.
- Property fenced and water access to all four paddocks. Detached workshop/equipment barn (45.2' x24.3') options to include three-bay carport/or RV storage with RV hook up at the new barn.
- Welcoming you to this stunning log home, sparing no expense in quality and attention to detail. The house is built of pine. Interior living is 2167 sq ft along with an amazing outdoor porch of 718 sq ft.
- Tiled and wood floors throughout. Gorgeous beamed ceilings featuring two stone wood-burning fireplaces.
- Stone countertops in the kitchen feature plenty of cabinet space opening up to your living room.
- The downstairs master suite includes a soaking tub and shower.
- The scenic property is completely fenced with two gated entries. Enjoy country living while being just minutes from all the conveniences of parks, trails, shopping, dining, Gainesville, Williston and Ocala.
- Upgrades: AC - 2019, well upgraded - 2019, Fascia - 2019, and the columns on the porch - 2022 - are kiln-dried cypress.
PREMIER SOTHEBYS INT'L REALTY
603 E Fort King St