Elite California Equestrian Facility
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Real Estate Specifics
This property has been SOLD! Congratulations!
The beautiful North Peak Equestrian Facility has 150 stalls on nearly 10 acres, and it is just minutes from downtown Walnut Creek California, which is only 16 miles from Oakland, California.
This is an income producing property with:
- Outdoor arena
- Indoor arena with a full short side of mirrors
- Covered arena
- All arenas have a mix of sand and textile footing and are lighted
- Smaller arena has sand footing, previously used for a therapy riding program
- 12’ x 12’ box stalls
- Stalls with paddocks
- Mare motel
- All stalls are matted with multiple wash racks and hot and cold water
- Farrier/vet area has multiple cross ties for easy handling
- Hay and shavings barn
- Two grain silos
- Multiple offices and tack rooms are located on the property
Direct access to trails including Walnut Creek Open Space and Mt. Diablo Trails for trail riding. This property includes ample trailer parking and easy access for larger horse trailers. Recent upgrades include a furnished pergola viewing area for the covered arena, a newer 639 sq. ft. upgraded manufactured home that has city water (additionally has well and tanks and can be switched back and forth) with the potential to sub-divide the property into two sections.
Virtual Tour link: https://www.allaccessphoto.com/tours/78942