GoldenBria SE - Excellent Prospects for an FEI Future!
Thursday, November 1, 2018
GoldenBria SE is a 16.2 hand Chestnut mare by Jazz out of Volumbria (by Contango/Doruto). Both the sire and dam lines represent the most successful dressage breeding! Goldie was a first premium foal who won her foal class at the Iron Spring Keuring in 2011. She was bred in Virginia by Siegi Belz, and purchased by her current owner as a weanling. Raised and trained under the guidance of a single owner, she has benefited from excellent consistent care. She has a spark from her sire, Jazz, who led the world dressage rankings for 3 years. The “hot” from Jazz is tempered by Goldie’s dam, Volumbria.
Through her dam, Volumbria descends from the Bria line, which descends from Doruto, a sire famous for producing champions such as Olympic Barbria. This blood, combined with Volumbria’s sire, Contango, (a sire of sires and dams as well as an FEI competitor in both dressage and jumping), has resulted in Volumbria producing high class foals. They include Beckett SE, a successful Grand Prix horse, EchoBria SE, a successful dressage mare, Jerry Garcia SE, KWPN 2017 national champion 3 yo both under saddle and on the line, and Kid Rock SE, 2016 reserve national champion yearling.
• Goldie is a powerhouse, and possesses 3 bold and correct gaits.
• She takes and maintains contact correctly and is simple to keep on the bit.
• Normally ridden in a snaffle, but works confidently in a double as well.
• Has excellent flying changes in both directions and can do some 4-tempis
• Does half passes, shoulder in, walk pirouettes, working on schooling pirouettes and some half steps
• Very smart and trainable
• Excellent work ethic and no mare behavior
• On track for Prix St. George next year.
GoldenBria is a horse for the future – for competition at the highest level with the potential to carry forward very desirable proven bloodlines!