Frankly HW - A Horse to Leave You Speechless!
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Frankly HW's sire is the premium stallion Franziskus, he impressed the spectators at the Westphalian licensing in 2010.
He has a brilliant type, a perfect frame as well as a harmonious and correct exterior. His basic gaits are perfect: He walks with diligence and beat, he trots with impulsion and forward thrust and he canters uphill. Franziskus was already very good as a foal. He won the qualification to the German foal-championships. In 2011 Franziskus absolved the 30-days-test in Münster-Handorf successfully: He got a score of 9.0 for trot, canter and rideability in the training and 9.5 for his character. The test rider gave him even 9.5 points for rideability.
Continuing his life of success, Franziskus soon became Bundeschampion of the 4-year-old riding stallions with top marks when he was presented by both his own and by foreign riders in 2012. The Olympic rider Ingrid Klimke began riding Franziskus at the end of 2013 and was victorious with him in his first dressage class for young horses, at "M-level" (the highest class 6-year-olds can compete in Germany).
Franziskus is victorious in dressage tests of KL S ** and has been 15 licensed sons. 2015 and 2016, victorious in dressage horse Kl. S ** Inter I under Ingrid Klimke and was a finalist in the Nuernberg Burgpokals/cup.
Franziskus' sire Fidertanz began his career by winning the Westphalian licensing and the 30-days-test in Neustadt/Dosse.
He was runner up at the "Bundeschampionat" and was the main premium award winner in 2006. Since then, Fidertanz has placed in many advanced dressage classes.
His dam, Antara, has also produced the licensed stallion Dementi, who is successful in advanced dressage competitions as well.
His Dam's sire, Alabaster, was "Bundeschampion" of young dressage horses.
In the third and fourth generation, there are the international sport horses, and important stallions, Rubinstein I and Grundstein I.
The basis of the dam line is the Irish thoroughbred mare Daffy Toban xx (by Go Tobann xx-Mustang xx, family 2). That line produced the sires Count on Me, Grafenstein and Winston hervor, as well as the international sport horses Grand Giraud (Alexandra Simons-de Ridder) and Calman, who won the Grand Prix of Nörten-Hardenberg with Rolf Moormann.
Franziskus' sire, Fidertanz, started his phenomenal career in the year 2004 as NRW-Champion Stallion in Münster-Handorf. In 2005, Fidertanz won his 30-day-test in Neustadt/Dosse with excellent results, and became Vice Bundeschampion with a top score of 9.5 in test-riding. In the year 2006, Fidertanz won the High Premium award for dressage-stallions at the Oldenburg-licensing in Vechta. In the meantime, Fidertanz has been trained up to the advanced level in dressage.
Franziskus' dam, Antara, produced with De Niro the licensed stallion Dementi, who is successful at the advanced dressage S Level. The dam's sire is the former Bundeschampion of German Dressage Horses, Alabaster. The third and fourth generation of the pedigree is refined by the internationally successful top-stallions Rubinstein I and Grundstein I. The dam line is based on the Irish thoroughbred-mare Daffy Toban xx (v. Go Tabann xx-Mustang xx-Flamenco xx etc,, thoroughbred-familiy 2). Some of the stallions out of this line (which is followed by the breeding-familiy Albers since the mid 1970's) are e.g. Count on Me (PB Denmark), Grafenstein (PB Oldenburg, State Stud Redefin and Marbach), Winston (PB Hannover, State Stud Celle), as well as the international sport horses Grand Giraud/Alexandra Simons-de Ridder and Calman, who won the "Goldene Peitsche" in Nörten-Hardenberg under the saddle of Rolf Moormann.
Frankly HW's dam is by Dimension, a full brother to De Niro! De Niro's sire, Donnerhall, holds the highest dressage breeding value index (271) of all stallions. He placed second among 70 stallions at his performance test and went on to be-come DLG Champion in 1986. Donnerhall won more than 65 FEI Level and Grand Prix competitions and competed successfully until he was retired at 17-years of age. De Niro's dam was a successful dressage competitor producing an Approved stallion in Westfalia. His dam's sire, Akzent II, is regarded as one of the best sires of rideability in modern sport horse breeding producing many Approved stallions and expensive auction horses.
- In 1997, De Niro was vice champion of the stallion performance test in Adelheidsdorf with a score of 141.93 points and champion of rideability with a score of 145.41 points.
- In 2000, he won Grand Prix dressage tests at the age of seven.
- In 2001, he won the German Championships of Professional Riders with his rider Dolf-Dietram Keller.
- In 2002, he won international Grand Prix and Grand Prix Special dressage tests in Saumur and Berlin.
- In 2003, he was the winner of the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- In 2004, De Niro provided the champion stallion Dancier at the licensing in Verden, following two vice champions in previous years.
- In 2005, De Niro was dam sire of the champion stallion in Verden.
- In 2006, with 14 descendants at the German Young Horses Championships, De Niro provided the largest contingent.
- In 2007, De Niro’s son Deveraux became World Champion of the six-year-old dressage horses in Verden. Several of De Niro’s offspring have been victorious in Grand Prix dressage competitions.
- In 2008, De Niro was honoured by the Hanoverian Society with the title “Stallion of the Year”.
- In 2009, De Niro provided two European champions as well as Dablino, the most successful Grand Prix newcomer.
- In 2010, De Niro was awarded place five of the World Breeding Federation for Sporthorses with 10 internationally successful offspring at Grand Prix-level. His son Dablino won the Team Bronze Medal with rider Anabel Balkenhol in Kentucky at the world championships. Desperados by De Niro and his rider Falk Rosenbauer won the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- In 2011, the descendants of De Niro won a total amount of more than 230,000 Euros. The overall amount of prize value of his descendants reached more than 1,000,000 Euros.
- In 2012, De Niro is ranked first in the ranking of the World Breeding Federation for Sports Horses. Therefore he is the best dressage stallion of the world.
- In 2013, De Niro confirmed his status as best dressage stallion of the world. The German dressage team with Desperados and D‘Agostino won the Gold Medal at the European Championships in Herning. The stallion by De Niro – Rosario, bred by Josef Greten, became champion stallion of the licensing in Oldenburg and was sold for sensational 910,000 Euros to the Danish Olympic rider Andreas Helgstrand.
Dimension himself (by Donnerhall x Akzent II), passed away at age 22. Bred by Brigitte Pahl, Dimension was licensed in Munster in 1993. He competed up to M level and sired two licensed sons, Diderot and Don Camillo. Dimension was successful up to 3rd level dressage and 2nd level jumping, he was licensed in Münster-Handort and stood with the Oldenburg stallion station Höffmann. Dimension produced highly sought after offspring, a 1996 colt, named Der-rik, sold at Deutsche Mark 38.000 and the cold Doudly sold at Deutsche Mark 44.000, really super high prices, especially concerning the earlier times in the horse world. Two of his sons are licensed, Diderot and Don Camillo. Dimension had around 300 actively competing offspring, also the 4th level dressage horses Don Herny/Johan Vanthienen and Donar Ass/Carline Mümken.
Frankly HW, one of the prettiest boys you could find, is a horse for the big ring. He impresses with unbelievable gaits and looks. A horse with the quality for international competitions. His dynamic and schwung are sensational. He's just amazing, a horse which will leave you speechless.
Frankly will blow everybody away with his freedom in the shoulders and a very strong motor and a super active hind leg. He is very well behaved, easy to ride and easily managed by anybody and will go all the way to the top. Nicely balanced and can carry himself proudly. Tons of airtime and hang time, floats above the ground and is a teddy bear that loves to cuddle and have his own person to take care of him. He has the energy to do it all, but is relaxed enough to concentrate and work for an amateur or young rider and has 100% the quality for a professional too.
With him, there is no limit to any level, he will compete in the big ring and be a phenomenal FEI horse. He is very elastic and a fast learner, amazing cadence and is a fun horse for every day. This gentleman has the right attitude and ability to do it all, he will be seen in the upper levels, collecting the blue ribbons, one after another.
Frankly HW is super pretty, stallion looks (he's a gelding), chiseled small face, huge neck and elegant, modern type, he will just look at you with his soft eyes and cast his love spell. The judges will recognize him due to his expression and "show me" attitude, take him to shows and collect your ribbons. Show him off at clinics and get yourself noticed. He is fun all around. In daily training and progressing really nicely, raised and correctly handled all his life, in knowledgeable hands and daily attention to all details. He grew up in a small stallion herd and is used to paddock time and was socialized correctly. He is easy to handle in hand and under saddle, just an all around super boy, looking for his new mommy.
The goal of HW Farm is, to raise and train highly talented young horses in Germany for riders in the USA and all over the world. Frankly HW, is a phenomenal dressage gelding, super athletic and fun!
X-rays on file!
$100,000 - Including import and quarantine to NY, check out his video clip!!!
Please contact Irene: Irene@HWfarm.com - 239-772-7722 (ask for Irene, managing member of HorseSales LLC)
We take pride in answering every e-mail right away (at least at the same day) and to return each call. If you don't get a reply - please try again, our spam filter might have gotten in the way?!