USPRE Announces the Winners of the First Copa USPRE and Selects Dressage Team for 2015
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
The United States PRE Association (USPRE) is pleased to announce the winners of the inaugural Copa USPRE, and the USPRE Dressage Team for 2015. The Copa USPRE is a national Breeder’s Cup Dressage Championship for the FEI levels, similar to the successful Copa ANCCE in Spain. Riders and horses are ranked nationally at the FEI 5 and 6 Year Old levels, Para, Small Tour and Large Tour once they have met certain minimum requirements. Champions and Reserve Champions are determined by an average of scores earned at rated national and/or international shows and receive automatic invitations to participate in the Copa ANCCE Finals at SICAB in Spain. Additionally, the roster of Champions and Reserves make up the USPRE Dressage Team for the coming year, during which each pair will receive a sponsorship from USPRE.
In this first year, over 40 pairs from around the country signed letters of declaration to compete for the Copa USPRE, and the winners posted competitive scores at their respective levels. USPRE is proud to promote the American riders and PREs who are representing our breed at these high levels in open competition. We congratulate each for their success this past year.
Big Tour - Grand Prix
1. Champion: Os-Nervi - Allison Brock/Claudine Kundrun 70.58
2. Reserve: Junior - Janne Rumbough/Janne Rumbough 65.88
Small Tour - PSG/I-I
1. Champion: Police - Stacey Hastings/Coves Darden Farm 67.99
2. Reserve: Malcarat - Jacqueline Cuddy/Jacqueline Cuddy 67.3
3. Reserve: Fetichin - Nicole Harrington/Pamela Nelson 66.72
FEI 6 YEAR OLD
1. Champion: Fiero HGF - Nicholas Fyffe/Nicholas Fyffe 70.7
FEI 5 YEAR OLD
1. Champion: Aragon GAF - Felicitas von Neumann-Cosel/Cynthia Roberts 74.5
2. Reserve: Brioso HGF - Andrea Landis/Andrea Landis 69.7
1. Champion: Kamiakin - Susan Treabess/Katie Hill 71.07 CHAMPION
About USPRE Association
The United States PRE Association is the national association of the PRE Horse (Pura Raza Espanola) and provides promotion, education and services to the PRE horse community. USPRE is a not-for-profit organization whose objective is to support or engage in activities of public interest. Governed by a Board of Directors not compensated for its services, USPRE benefits from the guidance of its board members and officers who represent the equestrian and professional communities. For additional information please contact Sally Rodriguez at 561-214-4961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.usprea.com.
For more information about the COPA USPRE please visit here!
Posted on Jul 20, 2015
Posted on Aug 21, 2014
Posted on Sep 8, 2011
Posted on Mar 25, 2015