USEF Names Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team for Aachen CICO3*
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Lexington, KY. - The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has named the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team and Alternate for the Aachen CICO3*, July 14-16, 2016, in Aachen, Germany.
The following athlete-and-horse combinations will compose the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team (in alphabetical order):
- Matt Brown (Cochranville, Pa.) and Blossom Creek Foundation's Super Socks BCF, a 2006 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Hannah Sue Burnett (The Plains, Va.) and Jacqueline Mars' Harbour Pilot, a 2003 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pa.) and David Garrett's Indian Mill, a 2005 English Thoroughbred gelding
- Lauren Kieffer (Middleburg, Va.) and Jacqueline Mars' Landmark's Monte Carlo, a 2006 Irish Thoroughbred Cross gelding
The following athlete-and-horse combination has been named as the alternate:
- Elisabeth Halliday-Sharp (East Sussex, UK) and Deborah Halliday's HHS Cooley, a 2004 Irish Sport Horse gelding
The USEF International High Performance Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, USOC, and USEF Sponsors and Members.
Posted on Apr 14, 2016
Posted on Oct 29, 2015
Posted on May 2, 2012
Posted on Nov 8, 2017