USEF Announces Roadster Pony and Hackney Roadster Pony Competitions Selected for Heel Measurements
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Lexington, KY - The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has selected the six Roadster Pony and Hackney Roadster Pony Championship classes that will be required to record heel measurements, pursuant to USEF rules HK116.3 and RD112.2.
The required heel measurements will be taken from the first-place and fourth-place ponies in the following competitions in 2011:
- Asheville Lions Charity - Fletcher, NC (May 18-21)
- Midwest Charity - Springfield, IL (June 14-18)
- Lexington Junior League - Lexington, KY (July 11-16)
- Kentucky State Fair - Louisville, KY (August 21-27)
- All American Horse Classic - Indianapolis, IN (September 6-10)
- UPHA/American Royal National Championship - Kansas City, MO (November 15-19)
Competition managers and stewards of the selected competitions will be sent information regarding how to conduct these measurements prior to their competition.
Please direct any questions regarding these USEF rules or the 2011 competitions selected to Jennifer Mellenkamp, USEF Director National Breed/Discipline Affiliates and Youth Programs, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (859) 225-6955.