US Equestrian Combined Driving Newsletter, June 2022
Friday, June 10, 2022
Posted by Mary Phelps
The US Equestrian Driving Program has releases their June 2022 Newsletter packed with information, resources, and the programs underway. We are here at HorsesDaily Driving News to share the news of the US National Federation, to members and non members alike.
Driving Sport in the US is growing from the grass roots to interest in National and International training and competition.
Let's all work together so that driving sport in the US can thrive by accessing information provided by our National and local clubs and communities.
- Combined Driving page: usef.org/CombinedDriving *watch for a new webpage layout soon!
- Athlete Pathway Programs: Emerging – Developing – Elite
- Competition Calendar
Carriage Pleasure Event: Lexington Carriage Classic: June 23-25
- USEF Driven Dressage Tests
- 2022 FEI Driving World Championship Information
- Organizer Resources
- 2022 USEF National Championships
Please check out the related articles below, as we have broken out this month's newsletter in sections. You can also refer to all the "tags" at the top of this page, as we compile Driving News information and events.