US Equestrian Announces Complete Schedule for Virtual 2021 USEF Annual Meeting
Friday, December 4, 2020
US Equestrian is pleased to share the complete schedule for the USEF Annual Meeting, which will be held virtually January 13-17, 2021. All sessions including the 2020 Pegasus and Horse of the Year Awards Celebration are free for all members.
Members are invited to attend special presentations given by the Member Services Council, National Breeds & Disciplines Council, and International Disciplines Council throughout the week to learn more about results from 2020 and plans for 2021. Additionally, there will be a special Calendar Management Meeting and Q&A open to members on Wednesday, January 13, at 6:00 p.m. The General Session will be held during the afternoon of Saturday, January 16, via Zoom and the USEF Pegasus and Horse of the Year Awards Celebration will take place that evening on USEF Network. The 2021 meeting will conclude with the Board Meeting on Sunday, January 17, via Zoom. Details and times are below, so please mark your calendars! Registration information for each session will be available online and shared via e-mail in the coming weeks.
Wednesday, January 13: Ideas into Action
• 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. | Member Services Council Presentation
• 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. | Calendar Management Meeting and Q&A
Thursday, January 14: Grassroots to Grand Champion
• 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. | National Breeds & Disciplines Council Presentation
Friday, January 15: Growing the FEI Disciplines at Home & Abroad
• 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. | International Disciplines Council Presentation
Saturday, January 16: Listen, Learn & Lead Together
• 4:30 p.m. | General Session Presentation given by President Murray Kessler & President Elect Tom O'Mara
• 7:30 p.m. | 2020 USEF Pegasus and Horse of the Year Awards Celebration
Sunday, January 17: Board of Directors Meeting
• 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. | New Board Member Orientation (Closed)
• 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Session One (Open)
• 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. | Session Two (Open)
View more information about the 2021 USEF Annual Meeting at usef.org/annual-meeting.