US Driving Team for Single Horses Selection Announced for FEI Driving World Championships Remain Hopeful They Can Compete
Monday, September 28, 2020
As the USEF will continue to work closely with the FEI and French National Federation in order to secure waivers allowing US athletes and their support teams to travel to Pau, France for the FEI Driving World Championships for Singles October 21-26, the combinations were announced following results of the Tryon Combined Driving Event, September 17-20.
The combinations selected to the U.S. Driving Team for the 2020 FEI Driving World Championships for Singles are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Taylor Bradish (Windsor, S.C.) and Katydid Duchess, an 11-year-old Welsh Pony Cross mare owned by Jennifer Matheson
- Jennifer Hamilton (Alva, Fla.) and her own Makari Design, a 12-year-old KWPN gelding
- Jennifer Thompson (Lodi, Wis.) and her own Funnominial, a ten-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding
- Donna Crookston (Saltsburg, Pa.) and her own Viktor, a 12-year-old Dutch Harness gelding
- Carrie Ostrowski (Lexington, Ky.) and Gellerduht, a nine-year-old KWPN gelding owned by John Hubbell
- Natalie Tasha Wilkie (Paso Robles, Calif.) and her own Van Dyk 4, an 11-year-old German Riding Pony
The USEF will continue to work closely with the FEI and French National Federation in order to secure waivers allowing the US athletes and their support teams to travel to Pau.