Train With Jane - On Line! Empower Your Dressage Skills with dressagementor.com
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Posted by admin
- Training techniques (like the half halt!) that are broken down into understandable pieces so that you can re-create the lessons at home.
- Comparison and contrast of the right and wrong way to do things so that you can learn the difference between correct and incorrect training.
- Audios on everything from training to squashing your mental monsters to hearing about my horses and the lessons they've taught me so you can improve your riding both physically and mentally.
- Watch "normal" horses (not expensive warmbloods!) and average riders sorting through training issues so you can really relate to what people go through in training and problem solving
- Interviews with Guest Experts like judges, massage therapists, dentists, sports psychologists, trainers, and clicker trainers so you learn "other" approaches to help your horse.[rep6]
And much, much more![rep6]
- Freedom from Fear -Dvd and CD program - Learn the skills to help you clear the fears that immobilize you and prevent you from doing what you really want to do with your horse.
- Program Your Position -CD and DVD program - Learn how to reprogram your subconscious mind so that position corrections happen automatically.[rep6]
Posted on Apr 2, 2009
Posted on Nov 3, 2015
Posted on Aug 26, 2014
Posted on Aug 18, 2013