ShowRingShine and a Winning Routine Brought to you by Shannon Peters
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Posted by Betsy LaBelle for DressageDaily
Shannon’s winning system for a beautiful boot shine and excellent condition:
1. First, if your boots are very dirty, remove excess solid dirt, sweat and old polish with a clean, damp rag.
2. Next, put the Shine Rite® cleaning tool to work on especially hard-to-get dirt and grime along the sides of boot soles.
3. Douse the kit sponge in warm water and use it to apply Castile soap. Be sure to wring out the sponge to avoid building up suds that will leave a residue on your boots.
4. Apply Shine Rite® Leather Heel & Sole EdgeColor Renew with its built-in applicator along the heels and outer soles of your boots.
5. Spread on a thin, even coat of Shine Rite® Platinum Premium Shoe Cream, shaking the tube well before each application. One coat is best.
6. Allow at least 5-10 minutes for the polish to dry. Once dry, use the kit’s buffing cloth to shine up your boots.
ShowRingShine will go to Aachen with Steffen, to make sure his boots look the best!
ShowRingShine will be featured the San Diego CDS summer show in August, 2013
Go to: www.ShowRingShine.net purchase your kit and be amazed at the results this summer!
Posted on Jul 10, 2013
Posted on Feb 24, 2015
Posted on Jan 13, 2004
Posted on Dec 10, 2015