Muscle Recovery and Healing With Omega Alpha’s Tetda™- Equine Topical Spray
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Help Promote Your Horse’s Muscle Recovery and Healing With Omega Alpha’s Tetda™- Equine Topical Spray
Horses are powerful animals but we all know they are prone to bumps, bruises, muscle strains and joint injuries. Omega Alpha’s Tetda™, with its combination of ingredients, including 16 traditional Chinese medicinal herbs in a convenient topical spray, can help.
Modern Western veterinary research is just scratching the surface as it discovers the robust properties these ingredients can provide and Tetda’s blend of 16 medicinal herbal extracts in a cooling base of isopropyl alcohol and water can provide a variety of benefits for your equine athlete.
Spray Tetda™ liberally on muscle sprains, strains, and bruises and massage it in to provide instant relief and healing. Tetda™ soothes tired muscles, increases blood flow to aid muscle recovery, and can be used with or without wraps. Use it to pack hooves to draw out soreness pre- and post-event or as a brace after a bath.
The proprietary blend of 16 herbs used in Tetda™ boasts powerful compounds that have been prescribed by traditional Chinese medicine practitioners for generations. Research has shown these medicinal properties include:
- Anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce pain and swelling.
- Increased blood flow to remove toxins. This can relieve muscle stiffness and improve mobility as well as remove cellular debris to promote healing.
- Analgesic properties to aid in pain relief.
- Clot dissolving benefits to help with bruise discoloration.
- The promotion of faster healing of the injured area to help decrease down time for full recovery.
Tetda’s blend includes powerful ingredients to help your horse heal quickly including:
- Angelica root to ease painful joints
- Frankincense Stem Bark Resin to reduce swelling
- Agarwood for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
- Dragon’s Blood Fruit Resin to improve circulation and aid in healing
- Bur Reed to break up blood clots
- Aloe Vera for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant and antiseptic
Posted on Dec 19, 2020
Posted on May 28, 2021
Posted on Jul 16, 2018
Posted on Jan 27, 2021