Markel/USEF Young Horse and Developing Horse 2018 Schedule and Results
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
MARKEL/USEF NATIONAL YOUNG AND DEVELOPING HORSE CHAMPIONSHIPS
America's leading young horses have competed throughout the country to qualify for the honor to represent their breed at the 2018 Markel/USEF Young Horse and Developing Horse Championships, August 22- 26, 2018 at the Lamplight Equestrian Center, Wayne, Illinois.
The Young Horse Championships is being held together with the USEF National Dressage Championships, with riders and horses traveling from across the USA.
Follow this page as we post the schedule and results for the week.
Dressage Daily's Mary Phelps, a Markel Equine Insurance Specialist is "On the Scene"
US Dressage 2018 Championships Info-Classes, Horses, Riders, Breed and owner info
- August 22 - Wednesday Inspection for Markel/USEF National Young Horse and Developing Horse 2018
- August 23 - Thursday Schedule
- August 23 - Thursday Results
- August 24 - Friday Schedule
- August 24 - Friday Results
- August 25 - Saturday Schedule
- August 25 - Saturday Results
- August 26 - Sunday Schedule
- August 26 - Sunday Results
Posted on Feb 6, 2015
Ripple Effect: Carlisle Academy’s Para-Equestrian Training Boot Camp Promotes Needed Exchange and Vision
Posted on May 11, 2012
Posted on Jul 2, 2017
Posted on May 17, 2016