Markel Monday - Getting Insurance on Your Horse Just Got Easier…
Monday, June 10, 2019
Interested in an immediate insurance quote? Ready to purchase instant coverage online?
I am a horse owner:
Our online application will guide you step by step through the insurance process, and provide you with a quick quote to get your horse(s) covered at your convenience. Interested? When ready, you can buy online too!
**Horses not eligible for mortality insurance coverage at this time include:
• Horses are eligible for full mortality through 18 years of age. Specified perils coverage is available for horses 19 through 25 years of age.
• Horses currently in transit (on a trailer being transported) - insurance can be purchased before being transported, or once they reach their final destination.
• Horses within 30 days of foaling, or that have foaled out within the past 30 days.
• Race horses and race breeding stock.
• Horses that have been nerved.
• Horses that are HYPP positive or N/H with known episodes.
Please contact us directly at (800) 572-3286 with any horse insurance coverage or eligibility questions.HorsesDaily's Mary Phelps (email@example.com) is a Markel Equine Insurance Specialist and CSR Tracey Scharf (firstname.lastname@example.org) provide the personal attention needed to help make the lives of their clients smooth and easy when it comes to the process of insuring your Farm, business and equine mortality needs.
While Mary travels to the shows and barns, you can count on Tracey in the office to be available to answer questions and manage the details with ease. 1-800-572-3286