ALL-EQUESTRIAN | WELLNESS | SHOW JUMPING DAILY | RACING | DRESSAGE DAILY | EVENTING | ENDURANCE | DRIVING PONIES | DRIVING DAILY | WESTERN
Help Your Horse Breathe Easy with Respi-Free™ - Ashley Holzer Does
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Is your horse wheezing and coughing with seasonal allergies, dust sensitivity, or dietary issues? Take a deep breath and use the herbal three-in-one solution – Respi-Free™ from Omega Alpha®. A formulation of 15 herbs combines HerbaCoff™, AirWaves™, and Lung Flush™ in one easy solution to provide a cough suppressant and expectorant, airway support, and an antioxidant and detoxifier to help with complete respiratory health.
The unique herbal formula in Respi-Free™ strengthens and supports your horse’s natural healing processes and reduces inflammation with a peppermint menthol flavor. Administered one to three times daily or after exercise, the 15 herbs in Respi-Free™ include:
- Baikal skullcap root for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergic properties.
- Chrysanthemum flower to protect against free radicals while soothing mucus membranes.
- Loquat leaf to reduce phlegm and mucus.
- Monk’s root/Lou Han Guo, used in Chinese medicine to relieve allergies and cough and help maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- Peppermint leaf, used for the common cold, coughs, nasal congestion, and respiratory infections.
- Thunberg fritillary bulb and Eucalyptus leaf to expel mucus, relieve coughs and congestion, and make breathing easier.
- Pleurisy root to help open airways and improve breathing.
- Stinging nettles to reduce inflammation and seasonal allergy symptoms.
You and your horse will breathe easier when you incorporate Respi-Free™ from Omega Alpha® into their health care plan!
“I've been using Omega Alpha products for many, many years, and I really believe in every one of these products. I am extremely picky about what I feed my horses. We have to be really careful about what we put into our animals' bodies, especially during the competition season. The great thing about this company is that they truly stand behind their products, but all of their products are human pharmaceutical grade. The herbs they use are tested and tested again to make sure the herb is pure and that the horses are truly getting exactly what is on the label, and because of that I feed Omega Alpha products to my horses and only Omega Alpha”. - Ashley Holzer