Global Dressage Festival Prize Lists Are Ready for Viewing
Monday, January 9, 2012
Posted by Jamie Saults for Global Dressage Festival
The event will feature $50,000 in prize money and will host qualifying classes for competitions including:
- 2012 Collecting Gaits Farm/USEF Dressage Festival of Champions and USEF Dressage Selection Trial for the 2012 Olympic Games
- Great American/USDF Regional Championships
- USDF Dover Adult Amateur Medal Program
- USEF Young Adult Brentina Cup Championships
- USEF National Developing Horse Championship (sponsored by the Dutta Corp. and PSI)
- FEI North American Junior and Young Rider Championships
- Markel/USEF Young Horse Dressage Program
The Global Dressage Festival will be one of the world's largest international and national dressage circuits offering more than $275,000 in prize money. The Festival will feature five CDIs, including a 5* and the first non-championship CDIO Nations' Cup in the Western Hemisphere, along with nine U.S. national events running through April 15, 2012.
"It is very exciting to have this opportunity to offer world-class dressage competition at the PBIEC," said ESP Chief Executive Mark Bellissimo. "The Global Dressage Festival will showcase the world's top competitors with the richest prize money at one of the preeminent facilities in the world."
"The prize lists for this season's competitions are ready for viewing," said GDF Show Manager Lloyd Landkamer, who was Dressage Competition Manager for the 2010 FEI World Equestrian Games. "We look forward to an exciting inaugural season of spectacular dressage competition with some of the best horses and riders in the world."
For a prize list and a full schedule of events for the Global Dressage Festival, please visit www.globaldressagefestival.com and click the link for dressage show information on the main homepage.
Posted on Jun 3, 2013
Posted on Feb 13, 2016
Posted on Dec 5, 2016
Posted on Jun 8, 2006