Germany's Dorothee Schneider Wins with Showtime at his Grand Prix Special Debut at Schindlhof
Friday, June 26, 2015
What a Grand Prix Special debut for Showtime! Saddled by the German world-class rider Dorothee Schneider, the 9-year-old Hanoverian impressed in the most difficult dressage test in the world with a score of 74.627 percent. “I am overwhelmed how Showtime has mastered the highest levels of difficulty in his first Grand Prix Special. During the second pirouette I was thinking, "Amazing!" Dorothee Schneider, Olympic silver medalist with the German team in London in 2012, was full of praise for the gelding Showtime that she has been riding since he was two years old.
Now the super talent will have four or five weeks of break, Schneider revealed in the interview with ClipMyHorse.TV presenter Kim Kreling. He will enjoy life in the paddock with his buddy Ullrichequine’s St. Emilion, the winning horse of the Grand Prix.
The runner-up was Jessica von Bredow-Werndl, followed by Stefanie Weihermüller and Isabell Werth - all of them are Schneider’s German teammates. The latter performed a successful birthday round with Laurenti for the owner of the horse, Madeleine Winter-Schulze.
The best Austrian was again the Lower Austrian Alexandra Slanec, who started for the Wiener Campagnereitergesellschaft. She took ninth place with Lord Of Dream. The Upper Austrian Astrid Neumayer and her beautiful Rodriguez finished on 15th place.
In the morning, Aleksandra Szulc from Poland won the Grand Prix Consoltation with Rumba Hit with a considerable score of 69.333 percent ahead of Stefanie Palm from Tyrol with Royal Happiness and Christiane Schaurte, who starts for Bosnia and Herzegovina, with Rocco.
Manfred Swarovski Memorial Tournament Concours de Dressage International, CDI4*
Competition 6 – Grand Prix Special Honorary award by D. Swarovski KG and honorary gift by Brennerei Rochelt
1. Dorothee Schneider (GER), Showtime 59 – 74.627 percent
2. Jessica von Bredow-Werndl (GER), Zaire – 70.549
3. Stefanie Weihermüller (GER), Wunderkind – 69.785
4. Isabell Werth (GER), Laurenti – 69.176
5. Michael Eilberg (GBR), Woodlander Dornröschen –
6. Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein (DEN), Fabienne – 68.608
7. Matthias Kempkes (GER), Riccoletto – 67.078
8. Caroline Häcki (SUI), Rigoletto Royal CH – 66.549
9. Alexandra Slanec (AUT), Lord Of Dream – 66.49
10. Victoria Michalke (GER), Wasabi OLD – 66.118
11. Katherine Bateson-Chandler (USA), Alcazar – 66.039
12. Joanne Vaughan (GEO), Elmegardens Marquis – 64.804
13. Leonardo Tiozzo (ITA), Randon – 63.627
14. Anna-Katharina Gerber (GER), Farah Donna – 62.49
15. Astrid Neumayer (AUT), Rodriguez – 62.059
Find detailed results here
Competition 5 – Grand Prix Consolation
Honorary award by D. Swarovski KG and honorary gift by Brennerei Rochelt
1. Aleksandra Szulc (POL), Rumba Hit – 69.333 percent
2. Stefanie Palm (AUT), Royal Happiness – 66.1
3. Fabrizio Sigismondi (CZE), Trevis – 61.767
4. Christiane Schaurte (BIH), Rocco – 59.067
Find detailed results here
Find all info, pictures, videos, and results 2015 here: schindlhof.at and facebook.com/Schindlhof
Posted on May 31, 2014
Posted on Apr 6, 2018
Posted on Jul 28, 2015
Posted on Aug 19, 2014