Free Seminar for Horse Professionals! - What Every Equine Business Person Needs to Know About the Law
Sunday, November 1, 2009
- What course of action you should take when a client won't pay their bill?
- How do you handle horses that have been abandoned by their owners? Can you sell them? Give them away?
- How to protect your self when there is a dispute over a horse sale? Or what if a sales horse is injured while on trial?
- If you are an LLC, under what circumstances could you still be held personally liable if there is an accident?
- If every one of your clients signs a liability release or you operate in a state that has Equine Activity Liability Laws, under what circumstances can you still be sued?
- If someone who works for you behaves in a negligent way are you liable?
- Which horse business contracts are the most important and what do they need to “say” to protect you
- What to do if someone is bad mouthing you and it is hurting your horse business?
SIGN UP FOR THIS SEMINAR TODAY!
Julie I. Fershtman is one of the most experienced and accomplished Equine Law practitioners in the nation. Crossing virtually all equine breeds and disciplines, her law practice serves a clientele of stables, industry professionals, associations, businesses, show management, insurance companies, trainers, equestrian athletes including Olympic short-list riders, "celebrity clinicians," and individual horse owners from across the United States. She is highly experienced in handling a wide variety of disputes frequently encountered in the horse industry, including personal injury, business conflicts, partnership disputes, sales disputes, and many others....
This seminar is free to all horse professionals, but spots are limited and you must register to attend!
DATE: Monday December 14, 2009
TIME: 10:00 am Pacific, 11:00 am Mountain, 12:00 pm Central, 1:00 pm Eastern
PLACE: Your computer or telephone
All attendees are encouraged to submit questions prior to the event and Ms. Fershtman will cover as many of them as possible.
The seminar will be followed by a "Special Members Only Live Q&A" session with Ms. Fershman for members of Equestrian Professional.com. If you would like to learn more about becoming a member, click here.
If you are a horse professional in the USA you cannot afford to miss this seminar.* Please SIGN UP BELOW TO REGISTER for the seminar. When you sign up for the seminar, we will also send you our free horse business newsletter – you can unsubscribe at anytime. (If you already subscribe to our newsletter, you will only be registered for the seminar)