Free Admission to Exquis World Dressage Masters Grand Prix & Special, Anky Expands Clinic
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Posted by bossmare
WELLINGTON, Fla., Jan. 28--The huge response from across the United States and Europe to the inaugural Exquis World Dressage Masters Musical Freestyle in Wellington led to the organizers announcing Wednesday that admission to the Grand Prix and Grand Prix Special will be free. Admission will be free to the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center during day events only if spectators enter before 12 noon Friday and Saturday. Admission to the night events will be for ticket holders only.
Equestrian Sport Productions (ESP) issued a clarification of its news release dated Wednesday, Jan. 28 that announced the free admission policy. Some reserved seat holders and others who had not reserved seats questioned whether the entire event was free.
Equestrian Sport Productions that is managing the event announced the following schedule:Anky van Grunsven, triple Olympic gold medalist and nine-time World Cup champion, also expanded her Friday night clinic to include six invited riders. "We have been so struck by the interest and excitement for the clinic that we wanted to respond in kind by adding more riders, inviting six instead of four, and extending the time to 2 1/2/ hours," Anky said.
Equestrian Sport Productions that is managing the event announced the following schedule:
* Friday 1 p.m. - Grand Prix competition of invited riders in the International Arena. Free admission for all. Spectators who have made reservations for VIP tables and boxes for the Friday night clinic will be able to use their assigned seats for the Grand Prix. Food and beverages available for purchase.
* Friday 5 p.m. - Anky van Grunsven, Steffen Peters and Edward Gal autograph signing in Tiki Hut beside International Arena.
* Friday 7 p.m. - Anky van Grunsven clinic in International Arena. Back on Track product giveaways to spectators.
* Friday post clinic - Anky van Grunsven autograph signing at the Special Events Pavilion overlooking the International Arena. Live band, food and beverages available.
* Saturday 3 p.m. - Grand Prix Special in International Arena. Free admission for all. Spectators who have made reservations for VIP tables and boxes for the Friday night clinic will be able to use their assigned seats. Food and beverages available for purchase.
* Saturday 5:30 p.m. - Autograph signing with Steffen Peters and winner of Grand Prix Special at Tiki Hut.
* Saturday 6 p.m. - Festivities begin for Grand Prix Musical Freestyle in International Arena.
* 6:30 p.m. Parade of Nations--Musical Freestyle riders paraded in convertibles around International Arena. Back on Track product giveaways, Brian O'Connor special demonstration, live band and more. First horse in arena 7 p.m.
* Awards ceremony and special finale exhibition by Anky van Grunsven. Live band, food and beverages in Special Events pavilion.
Tickets for WDM are available online at http://www.equestriansport.com and clicking on Buy Tickets.
Ticket options are:
* International Club $750 for a table of six per night on Friday night or Saturday night, or $1,350 for both nights. Dinner and open bar included.
* International Club individual seats $125 per night on Friday night and Saturday night, or $225 for both nights. Dinner and open bar included.
* VIP boxes $50 for individual seats on Friday night and Saturday night, or $90 for both nights.
* Reserved General Admission is $20 per night, or $35 for two nights.
* General admission tickets are available at the gate for $10 or $25 for assigned seating for each night.
For more information, call Annette Goyette at 561 793 5867.
* The Wellington competition is the inaugural and only U.S. event in the WDM series. The other competitions are Salzburg Austria, (May 1-3), Munich, Germany, (May 21-24) and Hickstead, Great Britain (July 23-26).
PBIEC INFORMATION & TICKETS: http://equestriansport.com or 561/793-5867
Posted on Mar 28, 2015
Posted on Oct 29, 2012
Posted on Sep 13, 2012
Posted on Aug 6, 2017