Florida Youth Dressage Championships - Presented by Dressage4Kids, PanaCavallo and Cavalleria Toscana
Thursday, December 12, 2013
1. Riders from all countries are eligible to compete.
2. No rider may ride more than two (2) horses in the Championship. A rider may ride two horses in the same division or one horse each in two divisions in which they qualify.
3. Horse must have an FEI Passport as per CDI rules.
1. The qualifying period shall begin February 1, 2013 and will end February 2, 2014.
2. All SCORES at any USEF or FEI competition will qualify toward the Florida Youth Dressage Championships. Each horse/rider combination must earn scores in at least two (2) different qualifying competitions.
3. TESTS: For FEI Pony, Junior and Young Rider, the team and individual tests will be used. Under 25 riders may use FEI Under 25 Grand Prix and/or Brentina Cup test.
4. NUMBER OF SCORES: An average of any two team tests and any two individual tests will be used for qualification. For the Under 25 Grand Prix, only two qualifying tests are needed, each from a different show.
5. SCORE CALCULATION: Rider Applicants are responsible for submitting their qualifying scores to the show secretary. All scores will be accepted up to February 2, 2014. Information must include name of show, location, date, and scores.
6. MINIMUM AVERAGE: A minimum overall average of 60% must be obtained for consideration for this Championship (freestyles do not count towards fulfillment of this requirement).
7. FOREIGN COMPETITIONS: Competitors may qualify for the Championship in foreign countries by competing in CDIs and CDNs.
INVITATION TO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS:
1. All horse/rider combinations will be ranked according to scores and be accepted up to the numbers of entries available not to exceed 15.
2. Wild Cards may be awarded.
1. Starting order shall be determined by an open draw.
2. DAY 1: All entries will compete in the FEI Team Test (current edition) at their respective levels. This test will count towards 50% of overall average. Under 25 Grand Prix will ride FEI Young Rider Grand Prix 16-25.
3. DAY 2: All entries will compete in the FEI Individual Test (current edition) at their respective levels. This test will count towards 50% of overall average. Under 25 Grand Prix will ride FEI Intermediare II 16-25.
4. PLACINGS: Champion and Reserve Champion will be determined based upon overall average: each test will count 50% of the overall score.
5. TIES: Ties for overall Championship placings will be determined by scores in the respective Individual Test or the FEI Intermediare II 16-25 only.
ENTRIES. Riders will make their entries as they normally do for the CDI competition but also submit their qualifying scores to the secretary by February 2.
Held simultaneously this year during the Nations Cup (February 19-23) in the CDI competion, the Florida Youth Dressage Championships will be held at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival showgrounds in Wellington, Florida.
FOR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THESE PROCEDURES PLEASE CONTACT: LENDON GRAY firstname.lastname@example.org
The Florida Youth Dressage Championships presented by Dressage4Kids, PanaCavallo and Cavalleria Toscana
DressageTrainingOnline.com Releases Video From KWPN-NA Meeting and Tutorials From Hilda Gurney and Catherine Haddad!
Posted on Jun 13, 2011
Posted on Jan 22, 2015
Posted on Mar 24, 2016
Posted on Sep 21, 2015