Euro Update: Bundeschampionate Selection Trials in Germany
Friday, July 27, 2007
Posted by Contractor
With the summer progressing towards autumn, the German dressage scene is dominated with many Bundeschampionate selection trials throughout the country, at which German combinations can qualify themselves for the big German Young Horse Championships Finals in Warendorf, August 28-September 2, 2007, by achieving a score of 8.0 or higher in the dressage horse division. The Bundeschampionate are one of Germany's biggest horse shows and can be counted amongst the most interesting and fun equestrian competitions in the world. With hundreds of the best 3, 4, 5, and 6-year old horses and ponies of Germany competing in dressage, show jumping and eventing, the show is packed with exciting classes each day.
Sorento, Famaso and Don Laurus were the winners of the Oldenburg regional Bundeschampionate selection trial in Rastede, July 17-22, 2007. Nine 5-year olds and five 6-year olds achieved the Bundeschampionate qualification score of 8.0 to compete in the Finals.
The 5-year old division was divided into two groups. Heiko Klausing won group one aboard the Dutch owner Oldenburg stallion Sorento (Sandro Hit x Donnerhall). Klausing scored 8.5 and beat Yvonne Reiser on the Oldenburg stallion Dark Fire (by Donnerhall x Feiner Stern. The Tenterhof owned stallion scored 8.2 for his test. The winner of group 2 was Andrea Müller-Kersten aboard the Oldenburg stallion Famaso (Furst Heinrich x Aletto). The pair scored 8.3 and topped the leader board ahead of second placed Tanja Lammers on the black beauty Faustinus (by Furst Heinrich x Starway xx). Lammers and the Gestut Vorwerk sire scored 8.1.
In the 6-year old division, Olivier Oelrich claimed stake on the first place. Abaard the Sachsen Anhalt stallion Don Laurus (by Donjour x Lauries Crusador xx) he scored 8.5 and won the class. Ines Westendarp placed second with Marta Kaufmann's Oldenburg mare Dance with Me (by Dream of Love x Rohdiamant). The pair achieved a mark of 8.4.
Oldenburg Riding Horses Selected for the Bundeschampionate
Following the 2007 Oldenburg Regional Championships in Rastede, Germany, the Oldenburg Verband has been able to select the 3 and 4-year olds which will represent the Oldenburg breed in the riding horse classes at the 2007 Bundeschampionate in Warendorf.
The selected horses are:
3-year old Stallions:
- Feraud WS - Florencio-Pinkus - Julia-Katharina von Platen
- Froschkönig - Fürst Heinrich-De Niro - Sebastian Heinze
- Status Quo - Stedinger-Quattro B - Andrea Müller-Kersten
- Swarovski - Sandro Hit-Don Gregory - Hermann Gerdes
3-year old Mmares and Geldings:
- Rebelle - Don Schufro-Regazzon - Anja Engelbart
- Royal Princess M - Royal Olymp-Donnerhall - : Kira Wulferding
- Santorin MT - Sandro Hit-Rohdiamant - Helen Langehanenberg
- Tia Donna - Don Schufro-Rubinstein - Hendrik Lochthowe
- Reserve: Der Kavalier - Damon Hill-Rosenkavalier - Katharina Suhlmann
- Rammstein - Royal Diamond-De Niro - Hermann Gerdes
- Scarlett - Sandro Hit-Donnerschwee - Susanne Sievern
4-year old Stallions:
- Kaiser Karl - Kaiser Franz-Lefevre - Kira Wulferding
- Diamond Star - Diamond Hit-Feiner Stern - Irina Oberthür
- Diamonit - Diamond Hit-Santander H - Anja Engelbart
4-year old Mares and Geldings
- Della Cavalleria - Diamond Hit-Rubinstein - Kira Wulferding
- Recall - Royal Olymp-De Niro - Hermann Gerdes
- Silberaster - Sandro Hit-Canaster I - Helen Langehanenberg
- Elfengirl - Don Gregory-Rohdiamant - Miriam Henschke
- Follii - Florestan I-Rubinstein - Helen Langehanenberg
Extensive Coverage on the Bundeschampionate at Eurodressage.com
Posted on Jul 15, 2017
Posted on Apr 2, 2017
Posted on Jul 1, 2017
Posted on Mar 16, 2017