Entries Close Monday for Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows
Sunday, April 5, 2015
North Salem, NY – Entries for the celebrated Spring Horse Shows at Old Salem Farm are scheduled to close Monday, April 6. With another year promising continued support from dedicated riders, owners, trainers and spectators alike, the Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows will return May 5-10 and 12-17 with a Welcome Day on May 3.
Schedules and other show information, including a complete prize list, are available at www.oldsalemfarm.net/spring-shows. Entries will be accepted until OED on Monday, April 6 and can be submitted online at HorseShowsOnline.com.
The arrival of Spring also means two exciting weeks at Old Salem Farm for spectators. In addition to entries closing, Monday marks the day tickets go on sale for the May events. To purchase tickets, click here.
Join us at Old Salem Farm and enjoy:
- A USHJA Member's Choice Horse Show
- Member of the 2014 North American Riders Group Top 25 Shows
- Luxurious social gatherings
- World-class facilities
- Top quality footing
- A VIP experience that's second to none*
*VIP tables are selling quickly – book yours today by calling (914) 669-5610!
Boasting $500,000 in prize money during two weeks, the schedule features competitive offerings for juniors to internationally acclaimed grand prix riders.
2015 Season Highlights:
- $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix, presented by The Kincade Group
- $50,000 Old Salem Farm Grand Prix, presented by The Kincade Group
- $35,000 New York Welcome Stake Grand Prix
- $35,000 Grand Prix of North Salem, presented by Karina Brez Jewelry
- $20,000 Speed Derby of North Salem, presented by Miller Motorcars
- $20,000 Leading Jumper Rider Challenge
- $15,000 Old Salem Farm Speed Derby, presented by Miller Motorcars
- $10,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby, presented by The Gochman Family
- $15,000 High Jr./AO Jumper Classic each week
- $5,000 Leading Hunter Rider Awards
For more information on the Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows, please visit www.oldsalemfarm.net/spring-shows.
Old Salem Farm, located just one hour north of New York City, is one of the best equestrian competition venues in North America, as rated by the North American Riders Group in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Host of the Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows, the prestigious American Gold Cup CSI-W 4*, and year-round competitions, the facility offers a state-of-the-art turf grand prix field, indoor riding arena, and two all-weather footing rings. As a boarding and training facility, Old Salem Farm is second to none and home to top trainer Frank Madden. For more information, please visit www.oldsalemfarm.net or call 914-669-5610.
2015 Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows
Where and When: The Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows takes place May 5-10 and May 12-17, 2015, in North Salem, New York.
Who We Are: The Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows feature Premier rated hunters and USEF 5* and USEF 6* jumpers. This competition was most recently ranked in 2014 on the North American Riders Group Top 25 List. The Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Shows feature over 130 hunter and jumper classes each week, bringing together top competitors, including Olympic show jumpers, from across the country. Old Salem Farm's beautifully manicured grounds, a list of elite horses and riders, and fantastic social gatherings draw spectators from Westchester County and beyond to watch horses and ponies of every size compete for over $500,000 in prize money.
General Admission: General - $10, Child/Senior - $5
Posted on Sep 18, 2015
Posted on Feb 8, 2016
Posted on Aug 6, 2015
Posted on Apr 25, 2016