Charlotte Jorst and Kastel's Adventure Continue Their Dressage Fairy Tale
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Posted by Carly Weilminster for Jennifer Wood Media, Inc.
Charlotte Jorst (USA) and Kastels Adventure continued their fairytale run at the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival 10 with a win today in the FEI Intermediaire 1, presented by Michael & Roz Collins. The pair, who has steadily improved throughout circuit, continues to add to their remarkable 2015 season at AGDF, and Jorst's infectious smile brightens the day for everyone on the grounds. The pair won the class on a 72.868% followed by Shelly Francis (USA) and Rubinio at 71.395%, with Brittany Fraser (CAN) and All In finishing third with a 71.132%. AGDF 10 continues to play host to the Florida International Dressage Youth Championships this week, and the competition is heating up as both Team and Individual classes are underway at the AGDF grounds. Juan Matutue, Jr. (ESP) took home the win in yesterday's FEI Junior Team competition aboard Dhannie Ymas with a 71.297%. Chase Hickok (USA) and Sagacious HF took first in the FEI U-25 Intermediaire II on a 70.421% as well as the FEI Young Rider Grand Prix receiving a 69.767%. Amanda Mcauliffe (USA) and Da Kiekste won the FEI Pony Team class today receiving a 63.590%. Rising European star Dana van Lierop (NED) captured the win in the large FEI Young Rider Team class with Equestricons Walküre.
Competition will continue at AGDF tomorrow with several classes contributing to the Florida International Dressage Youth Championships, sponsored by Pana Cavallo, Hampton Green Farm, and Dressage4Kids, as well as the FEI Grand Prix Special CDI-W3*, presented by Today's Equestrian and Diane and George Fellows. For more information on the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival, please visit www.globaldressagefestival.com.
Final Results for FEI Intermediaire 1 CDI-W1*, presented by Michael & Roz Collins
Place, Rider, Nationality, Horse, Horse Information: Judge E% (Clarke-GBR), Judge H% (Hotz-USA), Judge C% (Nivelle-GER), Judge M% (Leyman-BEL), Judge B% (Schwennesen-AUS), Total%
1. Charlotte Jorst (USA), Kastels Adventure, 2005 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Kastel Denmark, Special D x Sunette S x Mondriaan: 72.895%, 72.237%, 72.368%, 72.500%, 74.342%, 72.868%
2. Shelly Francis (USA), Rubino, 2006 Westphalian gelding owned by Patricia Stempel, Roh Magic x Patrizia x Philipo: 71.579%, 70.789%, 71.316%, 71.053%, 72.237%, 71.395%
3. Brittany Fraser (CAN), All In, 2005 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by rider, Tango x Leotine x Damerio: 70.395%, 74.737%, 71.579%, 67.763%, 71.184%, 71.132%
4. Michael Klimke (GER), Djamba Djokiba, 2007 Westphalian gelding owned by rider, Damon Hill x Whoopy x Wessex: 72.237%, 69.342%, 71.184%, 68.026%, 70.132%, 70.184%
5. Denielle Gallagher-Legriffon (CAN), Argo Conti Tyme, 2002 Oldenburg gelding owned by rider, Ehmann Jutta x Argentinus x Alina: 71.842%, 69.474%, 70.789%, 66.579%, 69.737%, 69.684%
6. Tina Irwin (CAN), Fancy That, 2006 Oldenburg mare owned by Christine Faux, Donerschwee x Feiherr x Falaise: 70.263%, 70.132%, 68.553%, 68.553%, 70.395%, 69.579%
7. Lisa Wilcox (USA), Galant, 2006 Belgian Warmblood gelding owned by Jacqueline Shear, Escuro x Belissima x De Niro: 67.632%, 67.895%, 69.868%, 69.737%, 71.447%, 69.316%
8. Silva Martin (USA), Aesthete, 2005 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Faye Woolf, Trento B x Unusual x Gribaldi: 67.895%, 66.711%, 70.395%, 69.474%, 71.184%, 69.132%
About the Adequan Global Dressage Festival:
The Adequan Global Dressage Festival (AGDF) is one of the world's largest international and national dressage circuits featuring 7 FEI Dressage events, including a 5* and the only FEI Nations' Cup Series CDIO in the Western Hemisphere. The AGDF offers more than $650,000 in prize money for the seven international competitions, making it one of the richest circuits in the world. The Stadium at Palm Beach International Equestrian Center facility includes the Van Kampen covered arena (made possible by Kimberly and Frederic Boyer and family) and four outdoor arenas with world-class footing, 200 permanent stalls, and a VIP seating area.
Posted on Aug 20, 2014
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
Posted on Jul 10, 2015