Bromont International CAI Driving Event 2022
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Posted by Jennifer Matheson
Bromont International is back on the calendar offering 1* 2* and 3* competitions June 23 – 26, 2022. In addition to the FEI ranked divisions, there will also be Training, Preliminary and Intermediate Divisions.
What you need to know
- Information about people crossing the border can be found at Travelling to Canada - Travel.gc.ca
- Information about crossing the border with horses can be found at www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalhealth/export/international-standard-setting-activities-oie/SA_By_Country/SA_C/CT_Animal_canada . Please contact your Veterinarian for additional information. .
- FEI/International level competitions outside the USA Article 121.2 of the FEI General Regulations states:
"All competitors invited or nominated for an international event must be entered by their NF (National Federation)." If you are a US athlete (US citizen) wishing to compete in FEI / International level competitions outside the USA click on your discipline below then refer to the forms and information listed.
To Submit an Application to Compete Abroad
- Sign into your My USEF account or create one.
- Select the Athlete Dashboard blue tile.
- Select the FEI Entry blue tile.
- Select the International Application button.
- Complete the application by selecting your discipline, month of the competition and then finally the desired competition where you wish to compete.
If you have not already added horses to your account, you will need to do so:
Horses can be added by either their USEF number or an FEI number.
- There is an application fee of $75 per competition
- Applications submitted 14 days or less from the start date incur a $75 urgency fee