American Team Selected for 2018 CDIO Aachen
Monday, July 16, 2018
Posted by Astrid Appels - Eurodressage.com
The U.S. equestrian federation has announced the team that will represent the U.S.A. in the Nations' Cup at the 2018 CDIO Aachen on 17 - 22 July 2018.
The American team for Aachen appears to be the most likely team that will represent the U.S.A. on home turf at the 2018 World Equestrian Games as it will take its first test run in Aachen before the definite WEG team nominations are announced.
The Nations Cup CDIO5* and CDI4* in Aachen will serve as a designated observation event for determining the 2018 U.S. Dressage Team for the World Equestrian Games™ (WEG) Tryon 2018, which will take place Sept. 11-23 in Mill Spring, N.C. An additional observation event will take place at Leudelange CDI4*, July 3-8.
The CDIO team for Aachen includes
- Laura Graves (Geneva, Fla.) and Verdades, a 16-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding she owns with Curt Maes
- Adrienne Lyle (Ketchum, Idaho) and Salvino, Betsy Juliano LLC’s 11-year-old Hanoverian stallion
- Kasey Perry-Glass (Wellington, Fla.) and Goerklintgaards Dublet, Diane Perry’s 15-year-old Danish Warmblood gelding
- Steffen Peters (San Diego, Calif.) and Rosamunde, Four Winds Farm’s 11-year-old Rheinlander mare
The following WEG short-listed athletes and horses will compete in the CDI4* big tour in Aachen:
- Shelly Francis (Loxahatchee, Fla.) and Danilo, Patricia Stempel’s 14-year-old Hanoverian gelding
- Ashley Holzer (New York, N.Y.) and Havanna 145, Diane Fellows’s 11-year-old Hanoverian mare
- Olivia LaGoy-Weltz (Haymarket, Va.) and Lonoir, the 14-year-old Danish Warmblood gelding she owns with Mary Anne McPhail
- Steffen Peters and Suppenkasper, Four Winds Farm’s 10-year-old KWPN gelding
Posted on Oct 23, 2018
Posted on Jul 16, 2018
Posted on Jan 16, 2019
Posted on Nov 14, 2018