2022 Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event - All You Need to Know
Thursday, April 28, 2022
Posted by US Equestrian
A total of 45 combinations from six nations are ready for the start of the Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event presented by MARS Equestrian™ CCI5*-L. In addition to the overall CCI5*-L competition, the top U.S. pair will receive the Roger Haller Trophy as the winner of the Land Rover/USEF CCI5*-L Eventing National Championship presented by MARS Equestrian™. Boyd Martin and On Cue were the 2021 National Champions as the top American combination, and Martin returns with Tsetserleg TSF, his 2019 National Champion mount, for a chance to defend his title. Three past National Champions - Buck Davidson, Phillip Dutton, and Lauren Nicholson - along with a field of talented combinations will make for an exciting week of competition.
Not a US Equestrian member? Watch LIVE for FREE with a USEF Fan account or 50% OFF an annual USEF Subscriber Membership ($12.50) with promo code LRK3DE22.
WATCH ON DEMAND - Watch Live and On Demand on the USEF Network - Livestream brought to you by MARS Equestrian™
USEF Network Broadcast Schedule (ET)
Thursday, April 28:
• CCI4*-S Dressage Test Ride - 7:30 a.m.
• CCI4*-S Dressage - 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
• CCI5*-L Dressage Test Ride - 12:30 p.m.
• CCI5*-L Dressage - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 29:
• CCI4*-S Dressage (continued) - 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
• CCI5*-L Dressage (continued) - 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 30:
• CCI4*-S Cross Country - 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
• CCI5*-L Cross Country - 12:50 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 1:
• CCI4*-S Jumping Test - 11:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
• CCI5*-L Jumping Test - 2:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
• Presentation of the Awards - 4:45 p.m.
Follow the Competition on Social Media
Keep up with the 2022 Land Rover Kentucky Three Day Event presented by MARS Equestrian™ on USA Eventing Facebook and Instagram, where you can find winning rides, daily photo galleries, and Instagram Stories. Use #USAEventing, #LRK3DE, and #BestWeekendAllYear.