2017 USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum Riders Announced
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Lexington, KY – The United States Dressage Federation (USDF) is pleased to announce that the following horse and rider combinations have been selected to participate in the 2017 USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum:
- Cynthia Hall, Houston, TX, riding Sovereign WS. Sovereign WS is owned by Cynthia, and was bred by Janice Graham Marquardt.
- Cynthia Hall, Houston, TX, riding Churchill WS. Churchill WS is owned by Cynthia, and was bred by Janice Graham Marquardt.
- Katelyn Kok, Rockwell, TX, riding Caravaggio. Caravaggio is owned and bred by Delinda Ruffino.
- Regina Milliken, Folsom, LA, riding Oliveira. Oliveria is owned by Richard Freeman, and was bred by Bodil and Jan Pedersen.
- Regina Milliken, Folsom, LA, riding Ricardo. Ricardo is owned by Oak Hill Ranch LLC.
- Erika-West Danque, Willis, TX, riding Lucca. Lucca is owned by Sally-Jo Dalton, and was bred by Oak Hill Ranch LLC.
- Marta Renilla, The Woodlands, TX, riding WEC’s Senor Rubinstein. WEC’s Senor Rubinstein is owned by Marta Renilla.
- John Mason, Conroe, TX, riding Ion SWF. Ion SWF is owned and bred by Mary Nuttall.
- Bonnie Canter, Hockley, TX, riding Shakira 467. Shakira 467 is owned by Bonnie Canter.
- Erin Bell-Altman, Bulverde, TX, riding I Rose’s Bloom. I Rose’s Bloom is owned by Erin Bell-Altman.
The forum, featuring presenters Michael Bragdell and Willy Arts, will be held May 13-14 at Isabella Farms in Cypress, TX. Auditor preregistration will be available through May 2, and onsite registration will also be available.
USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forums are intended for all individuals with the goal of developing a consistent training foundation for sport horse prospects, and to bridge the gap as horses progress from in-hand to under-saddle, and eventual competition. For more information about the USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 971-2277.
Posted on Jul 14, 2013
Posted on Jan 16, 2018
Posted on Aug 1, 2015
Posted on Mar 30, 2009