“In addition to protecting my most valuable possession, my stallion Olivier, I have chosen Markel for commercial equine liability insurance which covers me as an instructor and trainer. Mary Phelps and her horsesdaily.com staff have been more influential in the start of my own business than anyone else and I look forward to using her services for many years to come.” Elisabeth Austin
We knew this was coming! Expanded and extended benefits you get with Markel Equine Insurance
. We are excited about all the great work Markel has done to make our clients' lives easier and more affordable. We always stay close to home over the holidays because we know this is the time busy horse people are managing their coverage for the coming year. We knew this was coming! Expanded and extended benefits you get with [#26523 override="Markel Equine Insurance" title="Markel Equine Insurance"]. We are excited about all the great work Markel has done to make our clients' lives easier and more affordable. We always stay close to home over the holidays because we know this is the time busy horse people are managing their coverage for the coming year.
As always when you work with Mary Phelps a Markel Equine Insurance Specialist and Tracey Scharf, your customer sales representative you are not only getting the personal attention you deserve but an agency that believes in giving back to the equine community we serve. Through our websites and charitable organizations we support, we are the modern version of your old time insurance person, protecting your interests and contributing to your community.
Feel free to take our [#26523 override="on line insurance tour" title="on line insurance tour"], and we will do the rest!
The insurance thousands of horse owners have counted on for decades, Markel’s All Risk Mortality just got easier and more affordable. Coming Soon in 2011, some State approvals are pending.
Making it Easy
- We’ve expanded our Hassle Free Mortality* program to horses valued up to $50,000 with no vet certificate required.
- We have extended our Medical/Surgical coverage to foals beginning at 31 days old and horses 16, 17 and 18.
- Most renewal policies with horses valued up to $100,000 may not be required to obtain a vet exam.
Making it More Affordable
- Mortality rates have been reduced for several breeds, uses and values
- Less expensive to add new coverages to your policy during the policy period.
- Medical/Surgical coverage increased from 60% to 75% for diagnostic testing(s) and therapeutic(s) for non-surgical lameness conditions/injuries if they are deemed necessary by the attending veterinarian(s).
- FREE Emergency Colic Surgery Coverage, ($2,500 limit) is now included on all eligible policies.
*Some restrictions apply. All breeds and disciplines are not eligible.
[#26523 override="" title=""]Contact us:
Mary Phelps – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracey Scharf – email@example.com
Download our newest ad featuring Elisabeth Austin which will be appearing in the Dressage in Florida show programs.