Somewhere Farms - Elbert Colorado
Distinctive horse property located amoungst ponderosa pines and lush grass. This equestrian home has a unique open design with glulam beams, arched ceilings and over 4500 sq ft living space. The upper floor includes expansive kitchen/dining/living areas, perfect for entertaining. There are 2 large bedrooms and 2 baths featuring a steam shower and claw foot tub. An easy access walk in pantry and laundry room. The ground floor includes a stunning office, 3rd bedroom, elegant tack room, family room, 1/2 bath and additional laundry room.
The two barns conveniently adjoin the house for easy access. Barns include a total 18 12.5 x 12.5 stalls easily convertible to 12.5 x 25 stalls. Large turn-out paddocks include 3 attached and 2 stallion paddocks. The property perimeter & paddocks are pipe fenced with an elegant stone entry gate. The 20+ pastures range from 1/4 to 20 acres (electric “safe-fence”).
On site Fire Protection System. Additional 60’ x 40’ clear span workshop ready to house your bigger projects. The crown jewel of the property is the exceptional 225’ x 80’ indoor arena, complete with air-foot footing, mirrors, large sliding windows, sound system, heated viewing deck. No other arena is quite like it.
● One-of-a-kind horse farm
● 77.8 acres of ponderosa pines, moss rock outcroppings and pristine grass
● Only 35 miles from The Colorado Horse Park
● Stunning 225’ x 80’ Indoor Arena with “airfoot” footing, surround sound, heated seating, 80’ of mirrors and 15’ rolling windows to enjoy bringing the outdoors in
● Expansive two wing barn with 18 stalls, vaulted ceilings, 14’ rubber paved isles, elegant brass chandeliers, 2 wash racks with hot/cold water and heat-lamps, large custom tack room and lounge with pine shelves, built-in tack trunks
● The barn is home to additional rooms which could accommodate guests/working students, bathroom, shower, workshop/storage areas for equipment, hay storage and much more.
● The entire property perimeter is steel pipe fenced as well as all the paddocks close to the barn. Additional pastures ranging from .25-20 acres are cross fenced in safe electric tape making perfect options for equine’s in all life stages
● Trails throughout the entire property with opportunity for galloping track or cross-country course
● Surrounding 2500 acres have bridle path easements for further enjoyment of this equestrian community
● Large back yard is priefert fenced to keep canine companions contained and entertained
● Small cottage and greenhouse, raised garden beds, hot-tub, pergola covered patio
● Onsite firehouse equipped to protect all structures create un unparallel piece of mind
● Additional 60’ x 40’ Clear Span building with numerous possible uses
● 65-70 Minutes to Denver International Airport
Take a 3D Tour of Somewhere Farms - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=fQZDTPfF8AD&play=1&hl=0&title=1&tourct...