Beautiful Turnkey Dressage Facility
This full service training and boarding facility is centrally located between Wellington, FL and Ocala/Marion County, FL. Move-in ready and built by an upper level equestrian, the facility includes 40 acres with three separate barns including 28 stalls, several extra storage and equipment barns, outdoor dressage arena and a full size indoor arena with full-length mirrors and high quality sound system designed and installed by Speakeasy LTD. It works very well for giving instruction and practicing freestyles.
The facility is located in a horse community; with 8 surrounding paddocks and right outside the gate are dirt roads available for hacking leading to a 1400-acre state park with trails. The whole facility is also connected to a standby diesel generator of 150KW in its own building, with a 7-second transfer switch. This unit is larger than is needed, and maintains all air conditioning, wells, and all other electric on the property. The diesel fuel tank at the generator is 250 gallons with an additional 275 gallon fuel tank by the garage.
The two European Tudor style barns have identical exteriors with high ceilings, large cupolas with great ventilation and 22 Loddon designed sliding door stalls.
The main house is a 2/2 custom built A-frame solid cedar home. There are an additional 7 apartments for your clients and seasonal riders for show season. Each apartment has a kitchenette and full bathroom and shower. All are central air conditioned/heated with separate control for each apartment.
The property is mostly irrigated, with 3 wells. The front of the property is fenced with white 4-board PVC fence. The driveway, approximately 1700 feet, is lined with lamp poles starting at the gated entrance.
• 20×60 meter Olympic size outdoor arena with the same footing and maintenance as the indoor, with a judges’ stand.
• Covered riding arena measures 90×220 feet. One entire short side is mirrored. The arena is surrounded by a four foot tilted wood wall and has a sprinkler system for dust control. The footing is leveled and graded daily.
• Office with kitchenette and full bath and shower.
• Both barns have their own air-conditioned tack room, feed room and laundry room plus a bathroom and shower.
• Both barns have four wash stalls and tack-up stalls, each with hot and cold running water.
• Accommodations are available on the property for owners and riders
• Additional Garage and Workshop - 60×100 ft (6000 sq. ft) has fourteen 10x12ft roll-up doors, set so vehicles can be driven right through. There is an office with full bath and shower and kitchenette, also air conditioned and heated. Separate employees’ bathroom, as well. In the garage is a 9,000 vehicle lift, with approx. 50 feet of work benches; There are two separate storage rooms; one 12×20 and 15x 20; above each, plus office and work shop area is additional storage for whatever is needed. Also there are 45×4 by 8 feet height professional heavy-duty steel shelving accessible from either side.
• 30 minutes Orlando International Airport
• 45 Minutes to Winter Park shopping and dining
• Approximately 1 hour to New Smyrna Beach, FL
• Approximately 3 hour drive to Wellington, FL- Winter Equestrian Festival, Global Dressage Festival, and International Polo Club.
• Approximately 1.5 hours to Ocala, FL- Florida Horse Park, Ocala Jockey Club and Ocala HITS Winter Circuit.
• 8 hotels available within a 15-mile range.