What: Wellington Equestrian Partners' Master Plan Meeting
When: Thursday, March 10 at 5:00 PM*
Where: The Gallery at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center (PBIEC). Located next to the International Arena.
Details: Join Wellington Equestrian Partners (WEP) Managing Partner and CEO of Equestrian Sport Productions (ESP) Mark Bellissimo and his colleagues as they unveil the plans for the future of PBIEC and surrounding areas in their effort to make PBIEC the premier equestrian facility in the world. The WEP partners believe these efforts will allow ESP to improve and expand its equestrian offerings as well as position the company to bid for the FEI World Cup Finals and the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games. Items to be discussed include the following:
Phase 1: Current Showgrounds
• Proposed Changes for 2012 season
Phase 2: Old Polo Stadium.
• An improved derby field with permanent seating and lights to support high end Equestrian Events.
• A new equestrian facility with covered arena, four competition rings, and permanent stabling to support a wide range of equestrian events (e.g. Dressage, Breed Shows, etc.).
• Proposed 2012 ESP Dressage series.
• The new home of the Palm Beach Riding Academy.
• New Condo/Hotel to support exhibitors, sponsors, and spectators.
• New Commercial/Retail to support equestrian interests.
Phase 3: Lake Worth Road Entrance
• New Entrance
• Evaluation of Indoor Arena
Various site plans and sketches will be presented and there will be opportunities for Questions and Answers at the end of the presentation.
* Please note the change in time of the meeting.
Please visit www.equestriansport.com or call 561-793-5867 for more information.