Plan now to join us for a week of PRE activities and top dressage competition, and be sure to attend the USPRE Party at the Global Dressage Festival on January 22. This year's events are shaping up to be unforgettable! The USPRE Week Activities, January 21-26, 2014 are as follows:
- Tuesday Evening: Welcome Reception for USPRE Members 7:00 PM at Hampton Green Farm 13285 Southfields Road Wellington, FL
- Wednesday Morning: TRC Handling and Preparation Clinic 9:00 AM at MTICA Farm 13175 Southfields Road Wellington
- Wednesday Evening: USPRE Party at Global Dressage Festival Pavilion 6:30 PM at 1440 Pierson Road Wellington, FL 33414
- Thursday Morning: Breakfast Meeting with Tanya Duffey and Ricardo Nigaglioni 9:00 -10:30 AM Meet with our Staff, who will be on hand to answer LG or USPRE questions and inform of new programs and benefits. Global Dressage Pavilion
- Thursday Evening: Member Dinner 7:00 PM International Polo Club of Palm Beach 3667 120th Ave. South Wellington, FL $100.00 per person
- Friday Morning: USPRE Office Tour 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM USPRE Offices 12765 Forest Hill Blvd., Suite 1315 Wellington, Florida
- Thursday through Sunday: USPRE-sponsored CDI-W at the Global Dressage Festival Showgrounds.
Other Wellington activities include Saturday evening Stadium Jumping at the PBIEC Showgrounds and Polo on Sunday at the International Polo Club. Wellington, Florida is located approximately 11 miles west of the Palm Beaches and all of the amenities of the Treasure Coast of Florida.
NOTE: All USPRE activities are free of charge to USPRE members, except for the Member Dinner at the International Polo Club. Price for the Member Dinner is $100.00 per person.
BREEDERS TABLES: Breeders are welcome to bring materials promoting your farm and horses in the Pavilion at the Global Dressage Festival during USPRE Week. Please let Ricardo know if you plan to do this, and we will provide you with a display table. We ask that you take responsibility for your own materials and make sure that your displays are maintained.
USPRE HOSPITALITY AT THE GLOBAL DRESSAGE: For those of you attending the CDI-W Dressage Show, USPRE has limited seating at a table in the Pavilion. If you would like to request a ticket to sit at our table for one of the International classes, please contact Ricardo in the USPRE office.
Hotels: There are many options for hotels in West Palm Beach and the areas closer to the coast (approximately 11 miles from Wellington). Hotels in the Wellington area fill up quickly. We recommend you reserve a room at your earliest convenience. For your assistance, we list a few of the local hotels that have availability as of January 9:
If you plan to rent a car visit the Enterprise Rent-A-Car location on 10381 Southern Blvd. Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411. They have special rates for the Global Dressage Festival.
For any questions, comments or concerns please contact Ricardo Nigaglioni at 786-264-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.