Lexington, KY - Pending the final approval of the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) Ad Hoc Committee on Selection, the following combinations have been named to represent the USA at the FEI World Singles Driving Championship in Pratoni del Vivaro, Italy July 30 - August 1, 2010.
- Robin Groves/65/Brownsville, VT/Thor's Toy Truck/15/ConnemaraxThoroughbred/G/Robin Groves
- William Peacock/65/Belleville, TX/Beau/13/Holsteiner Cross/G/William Peacock
- Kimberly Stover/40/Smyrna, DE/Laughlin/9/ConnemaraxThoroughbred/G/Kimberly Stover
- Donna Crookston/62/Saltsburg, PA/RG Cowboys Black Cadillac/14/Morgan/G/Donna Crookston
- Bob Koopman/65/Northbridge, MA/Whippoorwill Keep on Dancing/11/Morgan/G/Bob Koopman
- Leslie Berndl - Uminco/9/Royal Dutch Warmblood/G/Fritz Grupe
- Mary Ruth Marks - Adeszko/10/American Warmblood/S/Mary Ruth Marks
- Marie de Ronde will serve as the Chef d'Equipe for the US Team.
For more information, please contact Lizzy Staller at email@example.com.
Photo: Robin Groves taken at Live Oak earlier this year