Lexington, KY. - The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has named the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team and Alternate for the Aachen CICO3*, July 14-16, 2016, in Aachen, Germany.
The following athlete-and-horse combinations will compose the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team (in alphabetical order):
- Matt Brown (Cochranville, Pa.) and Blossom Creek Foundation's Super Socks BCF, a 2006 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Hannah Sue Burnett (The Plains, Va.) and Jacqueline Mars' Harbour Pilot, a 2003 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pa.) and David Garrett's Indian Mill, a 2005 English Thoroughbred gelding
- Lauren Kieffer (Middleburg, Va.) and Jacqueline Mars' Landmark's Monte Carlo, a 2006 Irish Thoroughbred Cross gelding
The following athlete-and-horse combination has been named as the alternate:
- Elisabeth Halliday-Sharp (East Sussex, UK) and Deborah Halliday's HHS Cooley, a 2004 Irish Sport Horse gelding
The USEF International High Performance Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, USOC, and USEF Sponsors and Members.