Lexington, KY - The following drivers have been named by the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) to represent the U.S. in the 2012 FEI Singles Driving World Championships, in Lezirias, Portugal, September 12-16, 2012. Sara Schmitt (Flemington, NJ) was also supposed to represent the U.S. but she has withdrawn.
The United States will be represented by the following drivers (in Alphabetical Order):
- Leslie Berndl (Newcastle, CA) will drive Fritz Grupe's Uminco.
- Uminco is an 11-year-old KWPN gelding.
- Donna Crookston (Saltsburg, PA) will drive her own RG Cowboys Black Cadillac.
- RG Cowboys Black Cadillac is a 16-year-old Morgan gelding.
- Sterling Graburn (Georgetown, KY) will drive Larry Denny's Ulano.
- Ulano is an 11-year-old Dutch Harness gelding.
Marie De Ronde will serve as Chef d' Equipe.
Follow the 2012 U.S. Driving Team here.