Top riders and horses from around the U.S. and Canada are gathered in Miami, Florida for the 2002-2003 U.S. Grand Prix Freestyle Championship/U.S. League Final, presented by USA Equestrian. This event is being held in conjunction with the Miami Dade Winter Dressage CDI*** at the Tropical Park Equestrian Center in Miami, FL, with competition taking place February 21st - 23rd.
Of these horse and rider combinations, two may become eligible to represent the United States in the 2003 World Cup Finals, to be held in Göteborg, Sweden, March 27 - 30. The U.S. will be allowed to send the winner of our League Final and also the second placed finalist if that person achieves 67% in the Grand Prix and 70% in the Freestyle. If not then the 1st placed is the only one in addition to Debbie, who has a wild card spot.
Official Poster of Janna Rumbough & Trinfardor XVIII ans Photo by Terri Miller and Design by EquestrianGraphics.com
For more information regarding the U.S. Grand Prix Freestyle Championship/U.S. League Final, including schedule, directions, and ticket information, please visit http://www.orlandodressage.com/mialeagueinfo.htm
- Michael Barisone, Loxahatchee, FL, riding Safir (Danish Warmblood: Diamond x Hexa), owned by Susan Thomas of Wayzata, MN
- Sue Blinks, Wellington, FL, riding Flim Flam (Hanoverian; Wilhelm Tell I - Cilia, by Cavalier), owned by Fritz Kundrun, West Palm Beach, FL
- Susan Dutta, Wellington, FL, riding Gumshoes-DC (Dutch Warmblood: Bez - Suzan) owned by Tim Dutta, Inc. of Wellington, FL
- Pam Goodrich, Loxahatchee, FL, riding Melville (Danish Warmblood: May Sherif - Lady Optical) owned by Pam Goodrich
- Nancy Polosker, Wellington, FL, riding Hilcodion (Dutch Warmblood: Chronos - Cindina) owned by Nancy Polosker
- Cheri Reiber, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, riding G Tudor (Dutch Warmblood: Tudor/Onyx - Colleen L xx, by Sand Pebbles) owned by Cheri Reiber, bred by B.&B. Raine, CA
- Guenter Seidel, Del Mar, CA, riding Nikolaus 7 (Westphalian: Weinberg x Elise) owned by Richard and Jane Brown
- George Williams, Delaware, OH, riding Rocher (Westphalian: Rolls Royce x Fraenzi) owned by Charles and Joanne Smith