* Since moving to the US Jules has consistently placed in international competition. She earned the USDF bronze, silver and gold medals nearly ten years ago and during this time frame has shown Grand Prix on many horses that she trained from the very start of their dressage careers. Ten of these horses, representing a variety of breeds and ages, from seven to fifteen, scored over 60% at their first recognized dressage show.
Photo: Jules and Fabrice-S
* Jules has taught beginners to Olympians since arriving in the US and thrives on her clients improvements in dressage and their good company, inspiring her to name her equestrian business teamworkdressage. Jules is also an accredited Level One instructor through the Australian Equestrian Federation. Additionally she is a trained actress with both a Post Graduate degree and Diploma of Education. Many of her students have earned their USDF bronze, silver and gold medals, won Regional Championships and earned numerous USEF/USDF year-end awards under her tutelage.
* Jules and Goodwood qualified for the Sydney 2000 Olympics and were long listed for the Australian team. Due to an unfortunate ligament injury that Goodwood sustained, they were sadly unable to contend.
Photo: Jules on Goodwood
* The US National FEI Young Horse 6 year old Championship in 2005 (sponsored by Markel Insurance) was convincingly won with Jules aboard Fabrice-S with an 8.34. Fabrice was owned by long time clients of Jules, Holly and William Hains. The following year Jules and Fabrice scored a 68 & 69% at Grand Prix before Fabrice was sold. Holly and Fabrice also won and placed in three GAIG Regional Championships, earned the USDF bronze medal and collected many AA awards.
* In 2006 Jules guided her teamworkdressage young horses Leopold Q and Vivaldi V to the top ten placings at the Markel National FEI 2006 Young Horse Championships. Leopold won best US Bred Young Horse at this Championship and went on to win the best US Bred Young Horse Award at Devon CDI as a 4 year old in 2005 and as a six year old in 2007. Leopold and Jules also won two of the fourth level classes at Devon in 2007.
Photo: Jules and Vivaldi-V
* In 2007 Jules introduced four new horses to the Grand Prix who all earned over 60% at their first recognized show and continued to improve over the course of the year. At the end of 2007 Jules bid farewell to her many Georgia friends and clients to join her Mother, Libby Anderson in Virginia, where together they now represent teamworkdressage.
* Jules had a very successful 2008 Florida winter show season with Narobi at Grand Prix; Brendan Braveheart qualifying for the US Developing Horse Championship and Vivaldi-V, who collected many placings at Third Level and won two FEI Six Year-Old Young Horse classes. Post Florida show season teamworkdressage horses went on to collect over twenty wins at local, nationally recognized shows, accruing many high point championships on the way.
Photo: Jules and Goodwood
* Jules has trained intensively with US Olympians Courtney King-Dye and Michelle Gibson. For the past several years Jules has regularly participated in clinics with top international trainers Conrad Schumacher and Bert Rutten. Other clinicians that have shaped her riding here in the US, include: Steffen Peters, Axel Steiner, Linda Zang, Stephan Clarke, Gary Rockwell, Oded Shimoni, Caesar Parra, Volker Moritz and Christoph Hess.