Wellington, FL- January 19, 2014- United States Para-Equestrian Dressage athletes working towards competing at the 2014 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ in Normandy, France have only two U.S. CPEDI3* events left to qualify for the selection trials. The first event is the Adequan Global Dressage Festival CPEDI3* held March 12-16, 2014, at The Stadium in Wellington, FL. The second qualifying event is the Golden State Dressage CPEDI3* held April 3-6, 2014, at the Premiere Murieta Equestrian Center in Rancho Murieta, CA. The final event is the USEF Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championship/ Selection Trial for the World Equestrian Games. The National Championship/ Selection Trial is scheduled for June 2-5, 2014, in Gladstone, New Jersey.
Adequan Global Dressage Festival 10 CDI-W/CDI-1*/CDIY/CDIJ/CDI-U25/CDI-P/CPEDI 3* and National Show sponsored by Today's Equestrian & GF Enterprise LLC and Mike and Roz Collins
- Date: March 12-16, 2014
- Location: The Stadium in Wellington, Florida
- Closing Entry Date: February 26, 2014
- On-line entries: EquestrianEntries.com.
- Manager/ Entry Secretary: Lloyd Landkamer
- Co-Manager/Secretary: John Hoppman
- Secretary: Monica Fitzgerald phone: 954-647-7940
- E-mail: DressageFestival@aol.com
- Website: GlobalDressageFestival.com
- Horse Inspection CPEDI3* riders: after conclusion of CDI classes March 13
About the Adequan Global Dressage Festival: The Adequan Global Dressage Festival (AGDF) is one of the world's largest international and national dressage circuits featuring 8 FEI Dressage events, including a 5* and the only FEI Nations' Cup Series CDIO in the Western Hemisphere. The AGDF offers more than $400,000 in prize money for the six international competitions, making it one of the richest circuits in the world. The Stadium at Palm Beach International Equestrian Center facility includes the Van Kampen covered arena (made possible by Kimberly and Frederic Boyer and family) and four outdoor arenas with world-class footing, 200 permanent stalls, and a VIP seating area for the International Arena fully catered for relaxing and having an enjoyable experience.
Golden State Dressage CPEDI3*
- Date: April 3-6, 2014
- Location: The Premiere Rancho Murieta Equestrian Center in Rancho Murieta, CA
- Show Manager: Connie Davenport
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- Prize List and Entry information: to be announced at a future date.
2014 Para-Equestrian National Championship/Selection Trial
- What: The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) is pleased to announce the USEF Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championship will be held June 2-5, 2014 at the USET Foundation Headquarters in Gladstone, N.J. This championship will also serve as the Selection Trial for the 2014 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ U.S. Para-Equestrian Dressage Team. At the USEF Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championship and Selection Trial all horse-and-rider combinations will complete the FEI Individual Championship Test, the FEI Team Test, and FEI Musical Freestyle in their respective grade.
- Date: June 2-5, 2014
- Location: USET Foundation Headquarters in Gladstone, New Jersey
Qualification Criteria for the 2014 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ in Normandy, France:
- Qualification Period: Start January 1, 2013 End: xxxx 2014 (TBD) in addition to the 2012 London Paralympics
- Qualifying Events: Any CPEDI3* or 4* event during the qualification period in addition to the Paralympic Games in London 2012
- Qualification Score: All Athlete/horse combinations must have attaned (as a combination) a minimum 60% score attributed by the Ground Jury in a Team test or Individual Championship test one time.
- Judges: Minimum of 3 FEI PE5* or 4*- judges of different nationalities
For more information about World Equestrian Games criteria please click here