The Equestrian Aid Foundation/IHS Palm Beach Dressage Derby Fundraiser keeps getting bigger by the day. With the unprecedented inclusion this year of a breeding to Totilas, the items for bidding listed on DressageDaily are growing daily, and now our friend Tim Jennings of Professional Auction Services has donated his services and is coming into town to conduct the live portion of our auction to be held Thursday, March 1, following the FEI Jog at the Beer Garden at Equestrian Estates from 5-8PM. Over $30,000 of donated dressage related services and products as ell as exciting autographed celebrity items including a 2012 Super Bowl MVP Football signed by Eli Manning, one of a kind Rock Star items, and unique offers such as an African Safari. Those attending the will be served a sumptuous meal and drink. Admission is free, and we ask the dressage community to bring their pocketbooks and generosity to help fund one of our sports longest existing charities, which consists of horse people helping horse people.
Our guest of honor Courtney King Dye will begin the evening, and then Tim will lead off on the bidding. EAF is a 501 C3 charity which means that the amount exceeding the actual cash value is a 501 C3 deduction. Lets rock this one out in a big way and show the equine community what our dressage crowd is all about.
Meanwhile be sure to visit Tim Jennings website professionaauction.com for the next big sales coming up and informative articles:
- Bidding To Win - A Beginners Guide to Buying At Auction Buyers
- Photographing Your Horse For Sale
- Helpful Hints for Buyers
Be sure to check out Tim’s next big sales on ProfessionaAuction.com
- March 17, 2012 - Virginia Hunter & Sport Horse Spring Auction featuring the dispersal or Star Hill Farm Hanoverians and a feature consignment from Paradigm Farm. in Herndon, VA
- July 14, 2012 - The Sport Horse Auction with Dressage at Lexington, VA
- PAS ONLINE presents the April Sport Horse and Pony Auction, and ONLINE ONLY Auction.
Thank you Tim and Cathy for doing this and all you do for the sport.