At Hawk Hollow Ranch, Bedminster, NJ - October 20 and 21, 2007
The Eastern States Dressage and Combined Training Association presents the Fifth Annual Judges, Trainers, Competitors Forum led by Steffen Peters, Olympic Bronze medalist and highest placing American at 2006 World Equestrian Games and at the 2007 World Cup and the 2007 USEF Grand Prix national Champion, and Janet Foy, FEI I judge and USEF R Sporthorse judge at Hawk Hollow Ranch in Bedminster, NJ.
The symposium was conceived in memory of Edgar Hotz, an international judge who was very active in the ESDCTA and who stressed the importance of communication between all participants of dressage. Steffen and Janet have presented this forum around the US to rave reviews from participants. This program is USDF University accredited. Program number 101014.
The goals of this program are to provide an open discussion among judges, trainers and competitors. The program will include:
- Demonstrations and execution of dressage movements
- How the judges’ marks apply to the training scale
- Various training techniques to achieve those movements
All dressage judges, trainers and competitors are welcome
- Two-day auditor cost is $185, one is $100.
- Special discount for ESDCTA members, $150 for 2 days and one day is $80
- See www.esdcta.org for more information and auditors application or contact Lisa Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch and seating is provided
- Sessions will run from 9 am to 4 pm Saturday and 8:30 am to 3pm Sunday.
- Day 1 will cover the national levels
- day 2 will focus on FEI levels with a special young horse session
Hawk Hollow Ranch is located at 100 River Road West Bedminster, NJ
Directions to Hawk Hollow Ranch:
From I-78 Take exit 26 off I-78. (From the east make a left on to Rattlesnake Bridge Road. From the west make a right on to Rattle Snake Bridge Road). Make the first right on to River Road. Hawk Hollow Ranch will be the first driveway on the left (100 River Road, Bedminster, NJ).
- The Inn at Somerset Hills, Basking Ridge NJ 908 580-1300
- The Olde Mill Inn, Bernardsville NJ 908 696-2280