Value $2900 - Our friend Cary Wallace at Custom Saddlery has made an exciting and generous donation for this year's fundraiser of the Steffen Peters Advantage Single Flap Saddle. Last year we had bidders for our donated saddle who came to the fundraiser just to order their new saddle in time to get their horse fitted while in Florida. The Peters' Advantage has Smooth grip leather with an impressive new molded knee flap and extended stirrup bars and a narrow twist give you that "ear to heel" alignment. See more info on mysaddle.com.
Other features include:
- Large knee rolls give you feel, while softly guiding your leg
- The single flap design eliminates bulk giving tremendous feel of your horse
- The new deep supportive seat puts you in the correct position without restriction
- Wide gullet provides proper clearance of your horses spine
- Open pommel head great for high withered horses and wide large shouldered horses
- 100% Natural imported wool flocked panels
The Equestrian Aid/Palm Beach Dressage Derby Live and Silent Auction is being held at the beautiful IHS Equestrian Estates show grounds, Thursday, March 1 following the FEI Jog from 5-8. It will be held in the Beer Garden, with plenty of food and drink. Items will be on display from 12 noon on.