We have just been contacted by “our castle” the place where friends and staff of HorsesDaily.com and DressageDaily.com have stayed for years when covering the Aachen CHIO. Due to advance bookings, rooms had not been available for the 2006 WEG. However, there has been a cancellation of 13 rooms for the duration of the event, and they have been held them in our name under a special reservation code.
For a short time only anyone interested can contact us, and for a small non-refundable booking fee of $250 per room, you can reserve a room at the castle, located a short 15 minute drive from Aachen. The prices are great, the service sublime, and the peaceful surroundings will be the perfect respite form the hustle and bustle of the event. You can also book dinner and parties with their fabulous restaurant.
Priority will be given to those booking for the entire event, but it is possible to book each week separately.
- Arrival Friday 18 August 2006
- Departure Sunday 3 September 2006
- Number of nights 16
- Room types 10 x Standard Pachthof room Euro 150.00 per room, per night
- 3 x Standard Castle room Euro 165.00 per room, per night
- The roomrates are excluding the tourist tax (Euro 1.00 per person, per night) and breakfast buffet (Euro 15.00 per person, per day).