Sporthorseauctions.com and Tim and Cathy Jennings would like to wish everyone a happy and winning 2015. They would like to thank all of the buyers and sellers that have supported their Internet Sport Horse Auctions. In the short time since Tim and Cathy pioneered Internet horse auctions, they have grossed over $2.6 million in equine sales online, adding to the over $170 million in horses and ponies sold in their live auctions. Sporthorseauctions.com has formed an alliance with the American Hanoverian Society, hosting their stallion service auction in 2014 and more recently The First Annual AHS Internet Auction which was considered a big success with horses purchased from California, Florida, Colorado, Virginia as well as Canada and more.
In February, they will be hosting three major stallion service auctions, the American Hanoverian Society Stallion Service Auction, the Belgian Warmblood Breeding Association Stallion Service Auction, and the Stallion Service Auction to benefit the KWPN-NA. Anyone interested in donating stallion services to any of these associations can find entry forms on their website at www.sporthorseauctions.com.
Entries are currently being accepted for their February Internet Auction for Sport Horses and Ponies. Bidding will open January 30 and close February 5. Entry fee is $159/horse or pony. Commission is 8% if sold. Discounts for multiple entries are available. Enter to sell online at www.sporthorseauctions.com.
The winter schedule at sporthorseauctions.com:
- February Internet Auction for Sport Horses and Ponies - Bidding opens January 30. Closes February 5. Entries close on January 26 or when sale fills.
- American Hanoverian Society Stallion Service Auction - Bidding opens February 2. Bidding closes February 22.
- BWP/NAD, Belgian Warmblood Breeding Association North American District Stallion Service Auction - bidding opens February 1. Bidding closes February 16.
- KWPN-NA Stallion Service Auction - Bidding opens February 9. Bidding closes February 27.
- March Internet Auction for Sport Horses and Ponies. Bidding opens March 6. Bidding closes March 12. Enter by February 28.
Tim and Cathy are available to discuss custom auctions, such as production, reduction and dispersal sales. These can be held as stand-alone auctions, or in conjunction with one of their open, sport horse and pony auctions. For more information go to their website at www.sporthorseauctions.com or call Tim or Cathy at 866-652-7789