Do you struggle to get your boots shiny for competition? Perhaps you’ve given up and think, ‘Oh well my boots look okay.’ Have you ever looked at someone’s boots and said, “WOW” and wonder how they get them so shiny? Well, you too can have those amazing boots that others say, “WOW!” ShowRingShine - the boot care kit designed by Shannon Peters to creates a mirror shine on new or old boots, to breathe life into cracked, dull or stiff boots, and to protect your boots’ rich, supple leather. A winning path to boot shine, Shannon said, “Once a person understands the step by step system and implements it into a routine, they will get the best possible shine. Once that routine is down, the results are amazing. People don't always understand why they can't get their boots shiny for a competition, because that's the only time they polish them. There is a better way.” ShowRingShine will go to Aachen with Steffen, to make sure his boots look the best!
Shannon’s winning system for a beautiful boot shine and excellent condition:
1. First, if your boots are very dirty, remove excess solid dirt, sweat and old polish with a clean, damp rag.
2. Next, put the Shine Rite® cleaning tool to work on especially hard-to-get dirt and grime along the sides of boot soles.
3. Douse the kit sponge in warm water and use it to apply Castile soap. Be sure to wring out the sponge to avoid building up suds that will leave a residue on your boots.
4. Apply Shine Rite® Leather Heel & Sole EdgeColor Renew with its built-in applicator along the heels and outer soles of your boots.
5. Spread on a thin, even coat of Shine Rite® Platinum Premium Shoe Cream, shaking the tube well before each application. One coat is best.
6. Allow at least 5-10 minutes for the polish to dry. Once dry, use the kit’s buffing cloth to shine up your boots.
ShowRingShine will go to Aachen with Steffen, to make sure his boots look the best!
ShowRingShine will be featured the San Diego CDS summer show in August, 2013
Go to: www.ShowRingShine.net purchase your kit and be amazed at the results this summer!