Wellington, FL – The owners of ShowChic Dressage, Michele and Doug Hundt, are loading up their mobile boutique with the finest selection of dressage apparel, accessories, and gifts to travel to the top farms and shows on the the U.S. East Coast this fall. As the Hundts head out from their home base of the equestrian-centered town of Wellington, Florida, dressage competitors and spectators who will be in the cooler-weather Eastern states can expect to have the best in dressage apparel arriving soon at nearby horse shows. The owners and organizers of the whistle stops along the way are thrilled to welcome Show Chic’s traveling boutique full of top-quality merchandise to their facilities.
The Hundts are eager to make their annual trip north for the fall. Michele says, “We are excited to see our long time customers and meet some new ones.” The ShowChic autumn line is something equestrians won’t want to miss out on. “We have some great Cavallo closeouts,” Michele shares. “The Fall/ Winter collections from all our suppliers have arrived, and we are over-the-top excited to share them with our customers!”
The ShowChic Travelling Boutique Schedue Fall 2015
- September 17-20 - New England Dressage Association’s Fall Festival of Dressage CDI-W in Saugerties, New York.
This iconic show will also be the site of the USDF Region 8 Championships as well as the New England Series Breeders Championships.
- September 21- 26 -ShowChic will visit several Massachusetts farms during this week:
Bear Spot Farm in Concord, a farm famous for catering to the needs of its horses.
Elysium Farm in scenic Harvard is the second stop during the jam-packed week. Elysium Farm features customized horse care in a positive environment for the enjoyment of riders and horses alike.
- September 26 - Cutler Farm’s Open House on , from 1- 4 p.m. Cutler Farm’s scenic rolling hills and world-class dressage facility located in picturesque Medfield, MA, is a perfect backdrop to showcase the top-brand dressage merchandise including Arista, Cavallo, Kentucky, Grand Prix, Samshield, Pikeur, Uvex, Equiline and Eurostar.
- September 29-October 4 - Dressage at Devon, the historic competition held in charming Devon, Pennsylvania. The CDI-W was started in 1975, and is one of the premier equestrian events in North America for world-class dressage and open breed competition.
- October 9- 11 - USDF Region 3 Championships and Atlanta National Fall Dressage Show - The ShowChic mobile boutique will continue to chase the warm weather south. These competitions will be hosted by the Georgia Dressage and Combined Training Association at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers.
- December 9-13 - It’s back home to Wellington, Florida, in time for the USEF Festival of Champions presented by The Dutta Corp., on at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival grounds, where the Intermediaire I and Grand Prix Championships will take place.
Shortly after the USEF Championships, the 2016 Adequan Global Dressage Festival will begin, where the ShowChic mobile boutique will be on hand for the 12-week series with 2016’s most fashionable and functional dressage merchandise available.
If you are unable to catch up with ShowChic’s mobile boutique at these upcoming stops, visit the ShowChic website to shop and catch up on advice and news from Shop Talks with leading dressage professionals. The newest Shop Talk featured on the website is a look at “The Power of Positive Riding: Everyone Can Do It With Great Results,” with U.S. Dressage World Cup veteran and USDF-designated U.S. Young Rider clinician Kathy Connelly, and U.S. Dressage World Equestrian Games veteran and author Betsy Steiner— whose ‘A Gymnastic Training System Using the Mind, Body, Spirit Approach’ has sold more than 16,000 copies in the U.S. and U.K. Watch Connelly and Steiner’s presentation at www.showchicdressage.com/shop-talk/.
To learn more about each location that the ShowChic mobile boutique will be visiting, please visit the links below.
Dry Water Farm
Bear Sport Farm
Cutler Farm Dressage Academy
Dressage at Devon
Region 3 Championships
USEF Festival of Champions
Find the best in dressage fashion and insights from top professionals on www.showchicdressage.com.