Wellington, FL - February 9, 2012 - Kentucky Horse Shows, LLC, one of the leading horse show management companies in the nation, is pleased to announce the dates for the 2012 horse show season. Featuring "AA"-rated hunter/jumper competition throughout the spring and summer at the picturesque Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY, these events draw the country's top horse and rider combinations each year.
This year's dates include:
- Kentucky Spring Horse Show: May 9-13, 2012
- 2012 US Show Jumping Team Observation Event: May 11 - 13, 2012
- Kentucky Spring Classic: May 16-20, 2012
- Adequan FEI North American Junior and Young Rider Championships Presented by Gotham North: July 17-22, 2012
- U.S. Junior Hunter Championship - East Coast & Hunterdon Cup: July 24-25, 2012
- Kentucky Summer Horse Show: July 25-29, 2012
- Kentucky Summer Classic: August 1-5, 2012
- USEF Pony Finals: August 7-12, 2012
- Blue Grass Festival: August 15-19, 2012
- USHJA International Hunter Derby Finals: August 17 - 18, 2012
- KHJA Horse Show: August 22-26, 2012
Each year, the Kentucky Horse Show boasts high level grand prix action, including the Hagyard Challenge Series, as well as the nation's top hunters with USHJA International Hunter Derby events. New highlights during this year's events will include the Hallway Feeds USHJA National Hunter Derby Series with Leading Hunter Rider Bonus.
While competing at the Kentucky Spring Horse Shows, exhibitors and their families can also explore downtown Lexington, which features fine dining and shopping. The beautiful Lexington area offers numerous hotel accommodations near the horse show facilities and the main downtown area.
For more information on Kentucky Horse Shows LLC and the Kentucky Spring Horse Shows, please visit www.kentuckyhorseshows.com.
Photo Credit: McLain Ward won the 2011 Hagyard Challenge Series Leading Rider Bonus. Photo By: Rebecca Walton/PMG.