There has been a flurry of activity in the HorsesDaily virtual sale barn. We have recently updated our pages, sold a bunch of horses, dropped some prices, and added more quality dressage horses at all levels, and in all price ranges.
We are approaching our 6th anniversary on-line, in January 2003. In September, there were over 250,000 pages views on DressageDaily, and HorsesDaily. Our HorseMarket and Who's Who services for equestrian professionals is what helps to support our efforts to bring the latest and the best in equine news and photos.
So if you haven't been there lately, take a look.
The Upper levels, But Not Always Upper Level Prices!
- Just in! - Wynsum - Here is a unique opportunity to be competitive at the Olympic level. A 12 year-old Hannoverian gelding continues to have a successful career under the tutelage of one of the finest trainers in the United States, Gunnar Ostergaard. In Florida (11/02)
- New Winston - A learned 12-year-old, 16.2 hand Hanoverian gelding is an experienced Intermediare 1 competitor with marks in the 60's. In Canada.
- Worth More - Percivale - Price reduced from $100+ Competing at Intermediare I and ready for Grand Prix: a rare talent with extravagant movement. Currently in training in Illinois, coming to Florida soon.
- Must Sell! Wizard - Reduced in price. Imported from Germany in August of 2001. "The Whiz" was started correctly in Germany and has been competing and training with Hokan Thorn since October 2001. In Virginia.
- update! A'Dur - A chestnut Oldenburg gelding, by Argeninius, currently schooling third/fourth level. Imported by and in training with Kathy Priest. Can be seen Dec 7 at The Spotlight Invitational Auction, in Virginia
- update! Anflung Performing at the 2002 USDF Freestyle Symposium, Anflung was also Trakehner High Score Award at Oxridge Dressage in August with a 68+% in the Freestyle.
Hot Off the Press with HorseMarket New Additions
- Priced to sell - Lucky - 1986 FEI Schoolmaster. A handsome dark bay 16-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding with tons of experience in the show ring. Currently with Lauren Sammis. In Virginia, coming to Florida soon.
- Gotta Go! - Cavalier - A 7-year old by Hilltop Farm's Stallion Cabaret. Currently, Cavalier is schooling 4th level and has started 3 and 4 time changes, and is showing beautiful movements of passage. In Florida
Exciting New Young Horse Prospects
- Check it out! - Run - 5-year-old Dutch Warmblood by the popular sire Democraat. A horse for the future and competitive for the FEI Young Horse division, he earned the high score of his first show (Training Level) with 74.5% with 8's on Gaits and Submission.. In New Jersey
- Everybody Loves -Weltgraf -A 5-year-old Hannoverian gelding by Wolkenstein II, famous German jumping sire, with a super potential as a dressage or equitation horse. In Tennessee
- Fancy Fancy - Natahlina - 4-year-old by the Holstein Stallion Mr. Wizard. She is a beautiful type with very correct confirmation, and a wonderful easy going disposition for everything. In Orlando, Florida
- Margot's Babies - Margot McAllister and Mountain Vista Farm, in Upperville, Virginia offer two exquisite young horses: Belle Beaujolais, an elegant three-year-old ISR Oldenburg mare, big and fancy with three beautiful naturally balanced gaits. and Tango - A stallion prospect with Contango bloodlines! Tango is a fabulous Dutch bred colt with an exceptional dressage pedigree by Metall x Contango.
- Just in Time For the Holidays - The Spotlight Invitational Sporthorse Auction December 7th.presented by Eurosport Auctions Ltd, with auctioneer A.J. "Jeff" Marsh, and Hans Hofschroer. Begins Wednesday, December 4.
- Welcome! - Iron Spring Farm- Celebrating 25 years of excellence, setting the standard for sport horse breeding in America.