This year, for the first time, the “Nuit du Cheval”, organized by the Salon du Cheval will inaugurate the opening night of the Gucci Paris Masters on Thursday, December 5th with “Horsemusic,” a unique horse show with the renowned Jean-François Pignon.
Under the colors of the luxury fashion House of Gucci, from December 5th to 8th, sports and entertainment fans will have the privilege to enjoy the expert talent of 125 international riders and horses involved in three levels of show jumping: Masters (CSI 5 *), Prestige Trophy (CSI2 *) and Invitational Trophy (CSI1 *).
From the very first day, the competition will be at a high level with the Masters at 6:15pm. “Horsemusic” will close this exciting day with a show of nearly two hours, where horses will be appreciated for their grace, power and beauty. Staged by the Italian artistic director Antonio Giarola, "Horsemusic" will bring together world-renowned artists in a series of musical scenes, highlighting the art of dressage and equestrian comedy:
- Jean-François Pignon, showman, tutor, actor (Danse avec lui from Valerie Guignabodet) and his free-roaming horses;
- Gregory Ancelotti, who holds the world record for the longest distance traveled by a horse on its hind legs, now for the first time in Paris;
- Silvia Elena Resta and the acrobatic company "Le Zèbre";
- Silver Massarenti, trainer, and Anissa Bertacchini, dancer;
- Bartolo Messina, along with Charlie, the smallest pony in the world (Guinness World Record 2012).
In addition to the above, other artists will perform during this unforgettable evening such as the Republican Guard and the famous violinist Willow Kilaite.
Information and tickets on www.salon-cheval.com